Metropolitan Satire Theater prepares for the anniversary review "Sad, but funny" Automatic translate
MOSCOW. On Saturday, September 6th, a new season opened in the Moscow Satire Theater. This season, the first performance that the audience saw was the play staged by Sergei Artsibashev, based on a play written by Jean Anouil. The name of this performance coincides with the name of its main character - “Ornifl”.
The hero of the play writes original lyrics for songs, women love him, and fate spoils him. He composes verses for operettas and spiritual chants with almost the same speed. However, his creations are created thanks to professional skill, they do not have the inspiration inherent in a real poet.
Ornifle is smart, witty, but cynical enough. As always, before the audience in this role will appear Alexander Shirvindt. In the theater they say that Shirvindt in this role sees his hero as a charming tired skeptic. This year, Alexander Anatolyevich celebrated his anniversary - the 80th anniversary.
Two days later, the audience will be presented the first premiere. The play "Lysistrata" was written more than two thousand years ago, but its plot is still relevant today. This comedy, written by the ancient Greek comedy master Aristophanes, tells how the Greek women were forced to end the war, although it was started so long ago that no one knows its causes.
The performance was staged by the director Nina Chusova, and the main character - Lysistrata will be Alena Yakovleva. The text from the stage was not written in ancient Greece. Nina Chusova used the staging of a play by Aristophanes by our contemporary Leonid Filatov.
Three weeks are left until October 1st, when the Satire Theater will celebrate the anniversary. According to the tradition that has existed since the first day of the theater’s work, its team prepared a review, called “Sad, but Funny.”
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Geological surveys: main tasks and scope of work
- Stylized portrait in the image of a regular photo
- Telegram Channel Basics
- Is Bitcoin a financial pyramid?
- Stories of 16 keepers who worked in the Pushkin Museum to them. A.S. Pushkin in the war years, will become part of the Victory Museum project "Victory Faces"
- VII St. Petersburg International Festival of New Music reMusik.org
- Konstantin Markov: Rights of authors of works of art: how to use them and how to protect
- Alexander Shirvindt told media representatives about the theater’s plans for the next season