Satire Theater opens the new season with a performance staged by V. Pluchek Automatic translate
MOSCOW. For the ninth time, the Satire Theater on September 6 invited spectators to the opening of the theater season. In the evening, the theater’s audience will once again see the heroes of the spectacular performance “The Taming of the Shrew”, carefully preserved in the theater’s repertoire, directed by Valentin Pluchek.
Before the performance, talking with representatives of the press, Alexander Shirvindt spoke about the premieres preparing for the production in the anniversary season. The first premiere, on which work is already underway, will be the musical comedy “Wedding in Robin”. This play often appears in the repertoire of theaters, always enjoying success as a fun and lively comedy performance.
The idea of the production belonged to the artist Yuri Vasiliev. According to Alexander Shirvindt, when the text of the comedy was read carefully, then in this sparkling play they found complete correspondence with modern realities. Passing through the village red - rob, white - rob, but at the same time, the representative of each of the formations promises the peasants a happy future. So today it is a completely modern play.
Yuri Vasiliev became the director of Weddings in the Robin, and George Yungvald = Khilkevich draws it up. The theater’s pride is the presence of a live orchestra, whose performance of the musical accompaniment of the performance will give the performance even more charm.
In the immediate plans of the theater are the staging of two chamber performances on the Small Stage. One of them should be a production of a play written by Rodion Ovchinnik. “Three floors above” is a play designed for three performers, and the author will become the director.
In January, it is planned to begin work on the anniversary review. Although this genre is traditional in the theater’s repertoire, it’s more serious for the anniversary.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Alexander Shirvindt told media representatives about the theater’s plans for the next season
- The Metropolitan Theater of Satire celebrated its anniversary with the performance "Sad but Funny"
- Metropolitan Satire Theater prepares for the anniversary review "Sad, but funny"
- The plays of Nina Sadur and Eward Albee in the play "Unforgettable Dating"
- Booker Prize awarded for politically incorrect satire
- Theaters of Vladivostok saw the most famous performance of Roman Viktyuk - "Handmaids"
- Theater "Satyricon" opened the new season with the performance "Man from a Restaurant"
- "Fatal Attraction" at the Satire Theater - a gift for the upcoming anniversary for the People’s Artist of the USSR Vera Vasilyeva