The Satire Theater opens a new season with a performance staged by V. Pluczek Automatic translate
MOSCOW. In the ninetieth time Satire Theater on September 6 invited the audience to the opening of the theatrical season. In the evening, in front of the theatrical public, the heroes of the remarkable play «The Taming of the Shrew - the production of Valentin Pluchek carefully preserved in the repertoire of the theater - will once again appear on the stage.
Before the performance, talking with the press, Alexander Shirvindt told about the premiere, preparing to be staged in the jubilee season. The first premiere, which is already working on, will be the musical comedy «Wedding in Malinovka.» This play often appears in the repertoire of theaters, always enjoying success, as a merry and lively comedy production.
The idea of the production belonged to the artist Yuri Vasiliev. According to Alexander Shirvindt, when the text of the comedy was read carefully, in this sparkling play found a complete match to modern realities. Passing through the village red - robbing, white - robbing, but at the same time a representative of each of the formations promises a happy future for the peasants. So for today it is quite a modern play.
Yuri Vasiliev became the director of «Weddings in Malinovka», and it is designed by Georgy Yungvald = Khilkevich. The pride of the theater is the presence of a live orchestra, whose performance of musical accompaniment of the play will give the performance even more charm.
In the near future the theater will stage two chamber performances on the Small Stage. One of them is to be staged based on a play written by Rodion Ovchinnik. «Three floors above» - a play designed for three performers, and the director will be the author himself.
For January, it is planned to start work on the anniversary review. Although in the repertoire of the theater this genre is traditional, but by the jubilee - it’s more serious.
- Alexander Shirvindt told the media about the theater’s plans for the coming season
- The Metropolitan Theater of Satire celebrated the anniversary with the performance ’Sad, but funny’
- Metropolitan Theater of Satire prepares for the anniversary review ’Sad, but funny’
- The plays of Nina Sadur and Evard Albee in the play ’Unforgettable Dating’
- The Booker Prize was awarded for a politically incorrect satire
- The theaters of Vladivostok saw the most famous performance of Roman Viktyuk - ’Maids’
- Theater ’Satyricon’ opened a new season with the play ’The Man from the Restaurant’
- "Fatal attraction" in the Satire Theater - a gift for the People's Artist of the USSR Vera Vasilyeva for the upcoming anniversary