Pilgrim Theater premiered the popular play Natasha’s Dream Automatic translate
KOMSOMOLSK-ON-AMUR. On the stage of the Drama Theater on the 27th, viewers saw the work of the city theater studio “Pilgrim”. Beginning actors presented the audience the play "Natasha’s Dream", written by the playwright Yaroslava Pulinovich, whose works have gained extraordinary popularity in the modern theater world.
Her plays are increasingly appearing in the repertoire of Russian theaters, translated into many languages. It is difficult to see the poster of the theater, where there is no name for the play, the author of which is Yaroslav Pulinovich. Thanks to the director Larisa Granatova, who became the director of the new production of the actors of the Pilgrim studio, the popular play Natasha’s Dream can now be seen by the city’s audience.
In order to view the performance became available to more viewers, the premiere performance will be shown for another two days. The audience, who had already managed to attend the first performance of the premiere shows, presented a story about the fate of four girls, bearing one name for all - Natasha.
The name is the only thing that unites the heroines of the play. The life of each of them, presented to the audience in the form of monologues, is radically different from the others. One of them builds his life after graduating from an orphanage, for another, the main goal of life was going to concerts of the popular singer, whose fan she is
Another Natasha is smart and beautiful, but there are also many difficulties in her life. It is difficult to say something definite about the life of the last of the heroines of the play. Not everyone from the people around her has a chance to look into the depths of the heroine’s soul.
Yaroslav Pulinovich writes plays, trying to give an opportunity to show the audience the cruelty and injustice of the world around them. In fact, the performance consists of four one-man shows, united by the author into a single whole.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Granat Armband. 6+
- Vologda Youth Theater celebrates its fortieth anniversary with an anniversary evening "Youth Theater 40 plus"
- Nizhny Novgorod Drama Theater. Gorky completed the season with the performance "Pomegranate Bracelet"
- Ergebnisse des Debütpreises. Nominierungsreduzierung ohne Qualitätsminderung
- Im Jugendtheater von Perm wurde die Geschichte von "Lord Golovlev" in einer neuen Lesung gezeigt
- In Yekaterinburg, the premiere of a performance dedicated to A. Bashlachev
- Ingeborga Dapkunaite in the play "Jeanne" on the stage of the Theater of Nations
- Nikita Cancer mostró el estreno en el drama de Voronezh - la obra "Cómo me convertí en …"