Nizhny Novgorod Drama Theater. Gorky completed the season with the performance "Pomegranate Bracelet" Automatic translate
NIZHNY NOVGOROD. Artists of the theater. Gorky’s performance "Garnet Bracelet" completed the theater season on July 5. The play, written by the director of the play Alexei Pesegov, was based on the story of the same name by A. Kuprin.
A beautiful but tragic love story embodied by the director on the theatrical stage is filled with sadness, however, there is no hopelessness in it. Alexey Pesegov created a performance with an open ending, giving the audience hope, making the audience think - love or happiness becomes people’s love in people’s lives.
A new meeting of spectators with the artists of their favorite theater will be held on September 10. The upcoming season will begin with the premiere. Irina Zubzhitskaya will present to the audience her new work - “Vacation by Wound”. A little later, in October, the audience will see another premiere performance - "Paul I". A whole team of Moscow directors is working on it. The first show of this performance is scheduled for October 10.
The season ended for the theater was very stressful. Five new performances appeared in the repertoire, together with the audience celebrated the theater’s birthday. On this day, the audience was surprised - before showing the performance, which was listed on the theatrical poster, the actors presented to the public an excerpt from the play, which opened the Nizhny Novgorod drama 217 years ago. It was a staging of the play by D. Fonvizin, "Choosing a Governor."
Nine times during the season, spectators came to meet at the Theater Crossroads club, where meetings were held with artists and directors. And in the theater, a meeting was held with the famous playwright from France Eric-Emmanuel Schmitt. This season, online voting was organized for viewers. They chose the best premiere of this season. The leader was the play staged by director Rodion Ovchinnikov - “Three romances about love.”
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- "Shchedrin-marathon" at the end of the anniversary year
- The new season of Boldino Autumn is a source of joy and inspiration for new generations
- Nikita Mikhalkov presented the performance "Metamorphoses" in Nizhny Novgorod
- Im Mittelpunkt stehen Menschen, die das Gesicht der modernen britischen Kultur prägen.
- Personal exhibition of watercolors by Alexander Terentyev in Nizhny Novgorod
- The See and Preserve exhibition presented the work of the Hungarian avant-garde artist Wilmos Perprott Chub at the State Oil Museum
- Fröhliche und verstörende Farben der literarischen Palette der letzten Märzwoche