Vologda Chamber Theater celebrates its fifteenth anniversary Automatic translate
VOGDA. The official date of birth of the Vologda Chamber Drama Theater is May 15th. However, a press conference at which the theater staff summed up the results of fifteen years of creative life and announced their plans for the next years, was held on May 6th. The history of its creation is quite unique - several professional actors with a permanent job in the state theater decided to create their own theater.
The idea was viable, which proves the popularity of chamber theater among the audience. Most often, such ideas are embodied in an entrepreneurial project, when the acting team puts on several performances, and when interest in them decreases, the project ends safely.
Over the years of work, the Vologda Chamber Chamber has gone a long way - it did not have its own premises for a long time, any stage was used for work, and rehearsals sometimes took place even in the apartment of the theater’s permanent director, Yakov Rubin. Then the theater was lucky - for about five years their house was a building on Kremlin Square, where the bank was once located.
The planned repair of the building again deprived the theater of its own stage, and the acting team again turned into wandering artists playing on various stages of the city. Only in the last three years the theater has been operating in its own premises. Artists repaired the building on Lenin Street on their own.
Despite the difficulties, the theater managed to create about fifty performances over the years. Many of the productions have received awards at various festivals. Only in the May repertoire of the theater there are 16 different performances, among which there are four performances of this season. The last day of May will be marked by another premiere - the play "SHAKESPEARE - RUSSKIY". This performance will participate in the Voice of History festival in the summer.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- "Soul of the Russian North" in the works of Vologda masters
- "Korbakov House" presented an exhibition of monumental painting by Evgeny Maximov and his students
- Vologda artist Yuri Voronov celebrated his anniversary with an exhibition in the regional art gallery
- The exhibition "Above Russia clouds", which opened in the Vologda gallery, the artist Evgeny Molev celebrated his anniversary
- Vologda Youth Theater celebrates its fortieth anniversary with an anniversary evening "Youth Theater 40 plus"
- The project of the Vologda art gallery "Once Again About Love" continues with an exhibition of female portraits in the Korbakov House
- On the stage of the Vologda House of Actors, artists from different cities presented the play "Man and Eternity"
- Vologda Proyecto especial en el marco de la exposición "Encaje para mostrar"