Premiere in the theater. Volkova - Bunin’s stories, staging of theater actors Automatic translate
YAROSLAVL. In the theater to them. On December 17, Volkova premiered the play based on Bunin’s stories from the Dark Alleys series. The main director of the premiere, called "Love, love, love, about love" is the theater director Eugene Marcelli, but many of the theater actors who became directors of individual episodes of the play.
The performance consists of thirteen miniatures, each of which represents a separate story. One of the stories, “The Caucasus,” is staged twice, but the stage reading in each of the miniatures presented in the first part of the play is radically different.
If the story told in the first miniature is full of tragedy, then its second version appears to the audience as a short farce, where all the action takes place on a bed moving across the stage. Death is presented in a comic situation far from tragedy.
There were much more miniatures prepared, however, some of them were not included in the final version of the play. Some of them seemed too radical, for others there was simply not enough stage time.
The stories seen by the audience in the play took place many years ago, but their heroes still solve problems - seemingly everyday and simple, but if you deeply comprehend them, then they are eternal. Therefore, the heroes of Bunin’s stories remain modern and understandable in our days.
The original use of the stage space was a surprise for the audience when their seats moved from the audience to the stage. This format of the performance gave viewers who came close to the participants in the performance the opportunity to become practically participants in the production. The auditorium remains empty, the seats are covered with white cloth, which in the final stage of the play turns into a sea of space.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Theater named after Volkov with a two-day tour visited Cherepovets
- The winners of the festival "At the Golden Gate" received four "Caps of Monomakh"
- The festival "Baltic Seasons" opened in Kaliningrad for the eleventh time
- The season was opened at the Tilsit Theater with the premiere of the play “Bernard Alba’s House”
- Der Kulturfonds "Catherine" war die feierliche Eröffnung der persönlichen Ausstellung von Marcello Lo Giudice "Eden. Distant Planets"
- Ausstellung Marcello Lo Giudice "Eden. Far Planets."
- "Big Touring-2017" theater named after Volkova in Penza and Saransk
- In the Chamber Hall of the Theater. Volkov presented the premiere of the play "Cruel Intentions"