Actors of the Grotesque Theater brought to the festival a performance about the great Chagall Automatic translate
MOSCOW. For two evenings in a row, on October 12 and 13, metropolitan spectators could get acquainted with the work of the actors of one of the oldest Polish theaters. The Grotesque Theater, which arrived at the seventh festival of puppet theaters, showed the performance “Offering to Chagall”.
The director of the production is Adolf Weltscheck, director of the Grotesque Theater. The performance tells not only about the life of the artist and his creative path. According to the director of the play, the main goal of his work was the desire to tell the story of the great artist’s love for his wife. The love of Chagall and Bella is an amazing union of people whose relationships have become stronger than death.
In the play “Offering to Shagal” various means and forms of stage expressiveness are combined into a single whole. There are puppets, masked actors on the stage, and modern multimedia effects enhance the impact on the audience from events on the stage.
Words in the play successfully replace color, plastic and musical accompaniment. These components of the theatrical production allow the audience to convey a poetic vision by the director Adolf Weltszczek of the artist’s romantic love story.
The history of the Krakow Grotesque Theater began in 1945. The creators were outstanding theater figures Zofia and Vladislav Jarema, who played an important role in the development of modern theater art in post-war Poland. In 1998, Adolf Weltscheck became Artistic Director of the Grotesque Theater.
The theater is known not only in Krakow, but also to all Polish theatergoers. On two stages - Children’s and Adult performances are addressed to spectators of different ages, and the theater’s poster is decorated with the names of famous authors - from Sophocles to Bulgakov. “Offering to Chagall” arrived in the capital from the adult stage of the theater.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The famous "Violinist" Chagall written on a tablecloth
- Biblische Motive auf den Lithographien von Marc Chagall in der Galerie "Art-Bank"
- In the museum "Erarta" opened "Gouache two O" - an exhibition of works by artists working in the technique of "gouache on paper"
- The FBI and the Los Angeles Police returned 9 paintings stolen 6 years ago
- In Paris, they will burn fake Chagall
- The exhibition "Marc Chagall. La Bible" opened in the art center "Perinnye Ryady"
- Los bielorrusos descubrieron a Chagall en sí mismos, ¡en el arte con la cabeza!
- Aventuras de Año Nuevo en el museo "¿A dónde vuela Chagall?" (5-10 años)