Secrets of life and love of Marc Chagall at the National Art Museum of Belarus Automatic translate
The beginning of November was marked in Minsk by the opening of the exhibition of Marc Chagall, which will last from November 1, 2012 until January 28, 2013.
The exposition was composed of the artist’s works stored in the collection of the Jerusalem Museum of Art. Most of the paintings of the exhibition “Marc Chagall: Life and Love” for many decades only Israelis could see. Now Belarusians will be able to admire the works.
And considering that all this year the museum staff sought to acquaint visitors with the work of their outstanding countryman as best as possible, the exposition should be the final chord. And a symbol of eternal memory, to which all outstanding artists are striving.
125 years have passed since the birth of Marc Chagall, and the world has not forgotten either his personality or his work. The exhibition presents 89 paintings and graphic works written by the author throughout his life. Portraits, landscapes, still lifes, illustrations for the Bible and for great literary works, thematic compositions - open to the public all the ins and outs of the artist. The exposition will be interesting to everyone who wants to know the true Chagall, his life and love!
- The famous "Violinist" Chagall written on a tablecloth
- Biblische Motive auf den Lithographien von Marc Chagall in der Galerie "Art-Bank"
- In the museum "Erarta" opened "Gouache two O" - an exhibition of works by artists working in the technique of "gouache on paper"
- The FBI and the Los Angeles Police returned 9 paintings stolen 6 years ago
- In Paris, they will burn fake Chagall
- The exhibition "Marc Chagall. La Bible" opened in the art center "Perinnye Ryady"
- Actors of the Grotesque Theater brought to the festival a performance about the great Chagall
- Aventuras de Año Nuevo en el museo "¿A dónde vuela Chagall?" (5-10 años)