Ostrovsky’s play ’Hot Heart’ in ’Contemporary’ played in a new way automatic translate
MOSCOW. On the stage of Sovremennik on April 26 the premiere of the play The Hot Heart was staged by the young director Egor Peregudov based on Alexander Ostrovsky’s play. Appeared in the repertoire of the theater play Ostrovsky was a surprise for theatergoers - for the entire existence of the theater works of this famous playwright almost never set.
However, Yegor Peregudov turns to Alexander Ostrovsky for the second time. In April 2004, the audience saw on the playbill of Sovremennik the famous «Storm», the director of which was also Yegor Peregudov. Now the theater-goers are given the opportunity to see the unusual director’s reading of the equally famous play «Hot Heart».
This piece became famous for its sharply-sounding satirical content, but the young director defined its genre as a «poetic comedy.» At the same time in an interview with journalists Egor Peregudov noted that such a definition does not cancel the satirical component of the play, but rather emphasizes it.
Scenic composition, created based on the play, written by the director himself, is not tied to a specific time. The author is sure that the events taking place on the stage could happen not only a hundred years ago, but also today. In creating his version of the play, the director addressed only to the original play, but at the same time his monologues sometimes become dialogues, and vice versa. The performance received a special atmosphere - poetic, everyday life went into the background.
In the plays of Alexander Ostrovsky music was always important, therefore, along with the director over the performance worked well-known folk musician Sergei Starostin. Part of the music was selected from the previously created by the composer, part of it was written specifically for the performance.
- Performance "Wedding" At the Sovremennik Theater - improvisation from director Yegor Peregudov
- The world of ’special people’ in the play ’Mysterious Nocturnal Killing of a Dog’ was shown on the Other Stage of the Contemporary
- En el repertorio del Omsk Drama Theatre, la obra de A. Ostrovsky ’The Truth is Good, and Happiness Is Better’
- "... Esto es amor" - una nueva obra del director de Kirov, Igor Zhetinov, en el Teatro Dramático de Amur
- The performance ’Talents and admirers’ opened a new season in the theater. Mayakovsky
- In the Nizhny Novgorod drama to them. Gorky begins the tour of the Maly Theater
- In the theater of the drama of Novgorod the premiere of the performance ’Talents and admirers’ was staged by the St. Petersburg director Andrei Smolko
- On the stage of the branch of the Maly Theater there is the Ostrovsky Ostrovsky Festival