In the Nizhny Novgorod drama. Gorky begins tour of the Maly Theater Automatic translate
NIZHNY NOVGOROD. Today, Nizhny Novgorod theatergoers, pre-cared to purchase tickets to the drama to them. Gorky, will meet with the artists of the Maly Theater. The capital’s masters of theatrical art brought to Nizhny Novgorod two performances, each of which will be shown twice. Both productions of the Maly Theater, which will be presented in the drama to them. Gorky - comedy performances staged based on the works of classics.
The first two tour nights will be dedicated to A. N. Ostrovsky. Artists of the Maly Theater will show a comedy play of the Russian classic "Heart is not a stone." This performance is directed by Vladimir Dragunov, Honored Artist of Russia. In the role of the main characters of the play, telling about the problems associated with the will of a wealthy merchant, Vasily Bochkarev and Lidia Milyuzina.
The next performance, the first show of which will take place on June 4, will also be a classic work, only already a foreign classic. The work “The heirs of Raburden”, written by Emil Zola, was embodied on stage by director Vladimir Beilis. This is also a comedy about family relationships. It is not difficult to love an elderly gentleman if he is fabulously rich, and even poor in health. The main roles of the performance are remarkable artists of a small theater, rightfully bearing the title of folk - A. Klyukvin and V. Dubrovsky, O. Pashkova and L. Titova.
A unique addition to the tour program was a virtual exhibition showing theatrical costumes belonging to the great artists of the Maly Theater in 3D space. Costumes will be shown on a huge plasma panel, complemented by photographs of artists. This virtual exhibition will be accompanied by a detailed story about actors, performances and the creators of theatrical costumes.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- In the repertoire of the Omsk Drama Theater, the play by A. Ostrovsky “Truth is Good, but Happiness is Better” reappeared
- "… This is love" - a new performance by the Kirov director Igor Zhetinov in the Amur Drama Theater
- The play "Talents and Fans" opened a new season in the theater. Mayakovsky
- El estreno de la obra de teatro "Talentos y aficionados" organizada por el director de San Petersburgo, Andrei Smolko, se celebró en el Teatro de Drama de Novgorod.
- On the stage of the branch of the Maly Theater is the festival "Ostrovsky in Ostrovsky’s house"
- The work of a famous artist from Odessa at the exhibition "Dreams" in the Central House of Artists
- Ostrovsky’s play "Hot Heart" in "Contemporary" was played in a new way
- In the Sochi Museum. N. Ostrovsky celebrated Cat Day with the opening of the exhibition of cat portraits