Anniversary "Return" with love and no aspiration Automatic translate
MOSCOW. At the Moscow Conservatory began the anniversary festival "Return".
Violinist Roman Mints and oboist Dmitry Bulgakov have a wonderful tradition: to hold the “Return” chamber music festival in early January. This year - for the 17th time. From posters pasted with scotch tape to the fence and flyers handed out by random passers-by in the crowd, the festival evolved towards cinema halls and a steadily growing army of fans. They are ready to stand in the aisles and hang on chandeliers to get at least one of the four evenings. Famous musicians, classmates and friends of Mints and Bulgakov forget for a while about status, profitable contracts and ambitions. They fly from everywhere to play the next chamber rarities, enjoy the free atmosphere of a carefree schoolchildren and give it to the grateful audience.
Mints and Bulgakov talk about the anniversary without much aspiration, emphasizing that each of the festivals held is equally dear to them, regardless of serial number. The main thing is to keep the “Return” afloat at a time that is not the easiest for high art. Organizing enthusiasts manage to do this using the crowdfunding platform. Pay for the tickets to the participants of the concerts, compensate for other expenses, including the printing of festival booklets made with great fiction and sense of humor.
On January 9, the first concert was held - “Flour of Love”. Musical sublimation of heart experiences in two compartments. The famous Amur Waves sounded by Max Kuss, written in memory of the unhappy love for the wife of the regiment commander, his chief. For the first time in Russia, the string quartet “Kreutzer Sonata” by Leoš Janáček was performed, the creation of which was inspired by the psychological drama of Leo Tolstoy. Sextet No. 2 for strings by Johannes Brahms recalled the composer’s romance with singer Agatha von Siebold and the marriage that failed. Sounded “Petrarch Sonnets” by Franz Liszt, “Two poems by Ronsard” by Albert Roussel and fragments of the cycle “Rules of Love” by Sergey Nevsky. The history of each of these works fully fits into the designated theme of the evening.
Ahead - "Sunset" and "Epitaph." Toward the close - the traditional "Application Concert" with the participation of the legendary Leo Marquise.
Elena Tanakova © Gallerix.ru
- "Zurück", auf das Sie warten und keine Zeit haben, sich zu verabschieden
- Pskov audience said goodbye to the participants of the Pushkin Theater Festival
- Look at Moscow through the eyes of Bulgakov and rediscover it
- El regreso del nombre. Costosas conversaciones nocturnas en la cocina.
- Die Uraufführung der Aufführung "Run" fand erfolgreich im "Taganka Commonwealth of Actors" Theater statt
- El conocimiento del libro de Chayanov permitió a Bulgakov encontrar un tema para el libro, que se convirtió en el pináculo de su trabajo.
- Mikhail Bulgakov, un hombre y un jardín público. Nueva dirección en el mapa literario de Moscú
- Ausstellung eines Mitglieds von TSHR Sergey Bulgakov "PALETTE EINES DOKTORS"