French pianist Frank Brahlet gives a concert in Brussels subway Automatic translate
BRUSSELS. Frank Bralet, a well-known virtuoso pianist from France, decided that a bulky musical instrument was no reason to refuse as many listeners as possible to enjoy classical music. Therefore, he went down to the Brussels metro with a piano to play pieces by Chopin, Debussy, Ravel and other composers for casual passengers. The journey between Roggir and Stockkel stations turned into a real concert of piano music.
According to the musician, he often envies other musicians, guitarists or flutists who can grab their instrument anywhere and share music almost anywhere. Now, years later, Bralet decided to fulfill his dream and experience a similar experience.
For the Belgian city subway, such an experience is a curiosity. Never before has a live music concert been held underground.
Lolya Uzhegova © Gallerix.ru
- "The implacable rock car has reached me." The fate of the son of a brilliant poet
- The Manchester Gallery removed a picture of naked nymphs to “provoke a discussion”
- Konstruktion als Kunstobjekt: Moskauer wählten Bilder zum Fechten
- Aktive Bürger wählten Veranstaltungen für 13 Moskauer Kinos
- El festival de la luz en San Petersburgo atrajo a 400 mil espectadores.
- The festival of amateur theaters "Scarlet Sails" gathered in Irkutsk for the tenth time
- The Internet has selected the best artists in sports
- Mozart, Chopin, Scriabin, Metner. 6+