Parallel non-being of life of Anatoliy Vasilyev Automatic translate
ST. PETERSBURG. The presentation of the book by Anatoly Vasiliev Parautopia was held at the BDT.
Meeting in BDT with director Anatoly Vasiliev and presentation of his book is an extraordinary event. Deprived of the theater, he left Russia. In recent years, his new performances have been admired mainly by European audiences. In Greece, Euripides Medea, in Hungary, the production of the play by the winner of the Goncourt Prize, Marguerite Duras, «Whole Days Through the Trees» (Des journees entieres dans les arbres). The premiere of another play by Duras - La Musica, La Musica deuxieme, 1965-1985 - took place in 2016 at the Comedie Francaise. Similarly, the situation developed with the master’s books. In France, «Seven or eight lessons of the theater», in Hungary - «Theatrical Fugue», in Italy - «The Only Reader». At home - rare publications about him. His students in different years were students of theater schools in Lyon and Venice, only this season - the novice actors in the «Moscow School of New Cinema.»
Parautopia, created in cooperation with a well-known art critic and film critic Zara Abdullayeva, is the first opportunity for many years to get out of the deliberately chosen «underground», to share unkempt thoughts in their native language. With those for whom, after «Serso», «Adult daughter of a young man», «Solo for hours with a fight,» there was a completely different theatrical reality. The unusual name of the book, according to Vasiliev, reflects the parallel non-being of his life. Created in 1982, the creative laboratory forever changed the life of the talented people who believed him. In Parautopia the reader will find the dialogues of the master with Zara Abdulayeva, the text of the Paris lecture «From Grotovsky to Stanislavsky», the decoding of records concerning the work on the legendary performances, absurdist verses.
The presentation of the book gathered on 11 December in one hall not only folk and legendary - Sokurov, Receptor, Spivak, Basilashvili, but also students who are in love with the theater and ready for courageous experiments. Each of them could repeat after the master: «Go to the theater, do not miss it in your hurried life, look at the living images.»
- Russian Drama Theater from Yerevan opens the Big Tours project in Kemerovo
- In St. Petersburg are great tours of the Tatar National Theater. G. Kamala
- The premiere of the play ’War and Peace of Tolstoy’, which became a guide to the famous novel
- The BDT celebrated the creative jubilee of Svetlana Kryuchkova with the premiere of the play ’The Gambler’
- In BDT the premiere of the performance ’Baptized with Crosses’ was staged, according to the book of the main artist of the theater
- The premiere performance dedicated to Janush Korczak was held in BDT
- On the New Stage of BDT, the audience was presented with the premiere of the play ’Alice’
- The premiere of the play ’Man’ in the production of Slovenian director Tomi Janezhich was held in the BDT