Futurist and Renaissance man Vasily Kamensky. To the output of a new book 04/06/2016 automatic translate
MOSCOW. The publishing house «Gilea» began the layout of the book of the poet Vasily Kamensky.
The collection of absurd verses by Vasily Kamensky «The Ship from Tsuvamma» is a small part of the unpublished legacy of the poet-kubofuturist. The presented selection, in which you can find the forerunner of the published works - the poem «Tsuvamma», the joy of the polyglot «Babylon of phonetics», the circus of the word-making «Juggler», the innovative «Look out your eyes», «In brilliants the bride», «Every kiloat» dates from the twenties of the last century. «Juggler» is a program poem, one of the few known works in this collection. An example of poetry, born from intonation and rhythm.
Kamensky was a member of the first group of kubofuturist «Gilea» in Russia, which left a mark on the history of culture not only with its avant-garde work, but also with an extravagant style of dress and manner of behavior. Its participants were rebels and radicals from art, like Mayakovsky, Kruchenykh, Livshits, Kamensky, Burliuk.
Careful attention and detailed research deserves the multifaceted personality of Kamensky himself, whose range of talents can be compared with the universality of the talents of the Titans of the Renaissance. A graduate agronomist, journalist, theater actor whose talent was recognized by Meyerhold himself, a talented artist, an innovative poet. After training at the flying school of Khariton Slavorossov and the Paris workshops of the legendary Louis Bleriot, the founder of Bleriot-Voisin and Bleriot Aeronautique, he became one of the first Russian aviators and came up with the word «airplane».
Deprived of the amputation of his legs and stroke to walk, he did not stop practicing creativity until his death. A huge layer of unknown works is waiting for its opening, capable of opening a new Kamensky.
- Ausstellung "AquaPaint". Olga Kamenskaya
- Theater ’Drama Number Three’ invited schoolchildren to the play ’Glade of Happiness’
- At the festival ’Bravo!’ The play ’The Dowry’ is invited without discussion
- Aniversario del destacado músico y persona Emil Gilels
- In the palace on Nevsky Prospect celebrated the anniversaries of Liszt and Gilels
- Musical universities for adults in Nizhny Tagil philharmonic society
- Exposición fotográfica de Igor Zhgilev ’Imágenes no aleatorias de la Tierra del Sol Naciente’
- Exhibition of prints of Japanese artists opened in the Art Museum of Nizhny Tagil