Futurist and Renaissance man Vasily Kamensky. To the release of a new book Automatic translate
MOSCOW. The publishing house "Gilea" began the layout of the book of the poet Vasily Kamensky.
The collection of abstruse poems by Vasily Kamensky, “The Ship from Tsuvamma”, is only a small part of the unpublished heritage of the cubo-futurist poet. The presented collection, in which you can find the forerunner of published works - the poem Tsuvamma, the joy of the Babylon of Phonetics polyglot, the circus of the creation of the word Juggler, the innovative Draw Your Eye, Diamonds of the Bride, Every Kilowat and others, dated to the twenties of the last century. "Juggler" is a program poem, one of the few famous works in this collection. An example of poetry born of intonation and rhythm.
Kamensky was one of the first in Russia Gilea cubo-futurist group, which left a mark in the history of culture not only with its avant-garde art, but also with its extravagant style of clothing and manner of behavior. Its participants were such rebels and radicals from art as Mayakovsky, Kruchenykh, Livshits, Kamensky, Burliuk.
The multifaceted personality of Kamensky himself deserves close attention and detailed research, the range of talents of which can be compared with the universality of the talents of the Renaissance titans. A certified agronomist, journalist, theater actor, the giftedness of which was acknowledged by Meyerhold himself, a talented artist, poet and innovator. After training at the flight school of Hariton Slavorossov and the Paris workshops of the legendary Louis Blériot, the founder of Blériot-Voisin and Blériot Aéronautique, he became one of the first Russian aviators and coined the word “airplane”.
Deprived of the ability to walk due to leg amputation and stroke, he did not stop his creative activities until his death. A huge layer of unknown works, capable of discovering a new Kamensky, awaits its hour.
Elena Tanakova © Gallerix.ru
- Ausstellung "AquaPaint". Olga Kamenskaya
- Theater "Drama Number Three" invited students to the play "Glade of Happiness"
- To the festival "Bravo!" performance "Bride" invited without discussion
- Vortrag von Maria Moroz "Exzellente Verbindungen. Repin, Vrubel, Diaghilev und spanische Künstler"
- Persönliche Ausstellung von Werken von Ismagil Mintagirovich Halilullov
- Vortrag von Ilya Doronchenkov "Westwärts durch den Nordwesten. Skandinavische Ausstellung von Sergey Diaghilev. 1897"
- Cass Gilbert: architecte américain, architecture des Beaux-Arts
- El Centro Gilyarovsky pide "Árbol de Navidad con Petson y Findus"