Theater "Drama Number Three" invited students to the play "Glade of Happiness" Automatic translate
KAMENSK-URAL. Starting Monday, the scene of “Drama Number Three” does not change the scenery - all week the artists show the audience the play “Glade of Happiness”. This approach to the repertoire does not prevent the hall from being completely filled with spectators. Tickets are only available for the last performance of the week, on Friday. All other days, the hall of the Small Stage is filled with schoolchildren.
Such a theater marathon was made possible thanks to a project carried out by the City Education Authority. The project, called "The Most Cultural Class", has been going on for several years, helping students to join the cultural life of the city. Within the framework of the project, its participants (entire classes from the city’s schools) attend various cultural events - theaters, exhibitions, and participate in quizzes.
Schoolchildren become participants in contests of essays and creative works. This year, sixth graders from 23 city schools became participants in the project. The play "Glade of Happiness", shown by the theater artists as part of the project, will be visited by about six hundred schoolchildren. The class, which received the title of “most cultured,” will be rewarded - they will go on a tourist trip.
The play “Glade of Happiness” was not chosen by chance to be shown to schoolchildren. The play “Alexandre Aleksandrov” by “Lump”, staged by the theater’s artistic director Lyudmila Matis, tells about the feeling of the motherland and the significance of the roots of a person in his life. It is worth noting that the performance appeared in the repertoire of the theater thanks to a five-million grant from the Government of the region. Drama Number Three was the first cultural institution in the Sverdlovsk Region to receive such significant support for its work.
These funds allowed the theater to reconstruct equipment, update the Small Stage, and supplement the lighting system
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Jonathan Byrne: “I threw away $ 100 million worth of Picasso and Matisse paintings”
- In the museum "Erarta" opened "Gouache two O" - an exhibition of works by artists working in the technique of "gouache on paper"
- The first picture from the collection of Cornelius Gurlitt returned to the real owners
- Matisse’s latest interview will be published in September.
- Stolen Matisse will return to Venezuela
- Matisse’s painting stolen 25 years ago is returned
- From Dürer to Matisse. Selected drawings from the collection of the Pushkin Museum to them. A.S. Pushkin