Theater ’Drama Number Three’ invited schoolchildren to the play ’Glade of Happiness’ automatic translate
KAMENSK-URAL. Starting from Monday, the scene of «Drama Number Three» does not change the scenery - all week long the artists show the audience the play «Glade of Happiness». This approach to the repertoire does not prevent the audience from being completely filled with spectators. Tickets are on sale only for the last play of the week, on Friday. All other days the hall of the Small stage is filled with schoolchildren.
Such a theatrical marathon became possible thanks to the project being carried out by the City Education Department. The project, called «The most cultured class», has been going on for several years, helping students to join the cultural life of the city. Within the framework of the project, its participants (whole classes from the city’s schools) attend various events related to culture - theaters, exhibitions, participate in quizzes.
Schoolchildren become participants in essay competitions and creative works. This year, the project participants were sixth-graders of 23 urban schools. The play «Glade of Happiness», shown by the theater’s actors in the framework of the project, will be attended by about six hundred schoolchildren. Class, which received the title of «most cultural», is waiting for a reward - they will go on a tourist trip.
The play «Glade of Happiness» was chosen for showing to schoolchildren not by chance. The play by Alexander Alexandrov «Shishok», staged by the artistic director of the theater Lyudmila Matis, tells about the feeling of the homeland and the meaning of the roots of man in his life. It is worth noting that the play appeared in the repertoire of the theater thanks to a five-million grant from the Government of the region. «Drama Number Three» became the first institution of culture in the Sverdlovsk region, which received such weighty support for its work.
These funds allowed the theater to reconstruct the equipment, update the Small Stage, complete the lighting system
- Jonathan Burne: ’Tiré fotos de Picasso y Matisse por $ 100 millones’
- In the museum ’Erarta’ opened ’Gouache Two O’ - an exhibition of works by artists working in the technique of ’gouache on paper’
- The first picture from the collection of Cornelius Gurlitt returned to the real owners
- Matisse’s latest interview will be published in September
- Stolen Matisse will return to Venezuela
- Returned painting Matisse, stolen 25 years ago
- The museum in Rotterdam stole 7 paintings, including Picasso and Gauguin
- "Playing with masterpieces: from Henri Matisse to Marina Abramovich"