Personal exhibition of watercolors by Alexander Terentyev in Nizhny Novgorod
NIZHNY NOVGOROD. In the exposition of the personal exhibition of the Nizhny Novgorod artist Alexander Terentyev, which opened on July 7 in the NGVK, 65 watercolor works were made by the author at various times. Such a number of watercolors, presented by the artist in the exhibition complex, correspond to the number of years that have passed since his birth.
Alexander Anatolyevich prepared this exposition for his jubilee. This year the artist celebrates his 65th birthday. He was born in Nizhny Novgorod in 1952, when the city was still known as Gorky. The artist Alexander Terentyev received his profession in the art school of his native city, where his first exhibitions were held.
The artist constantly participates in regional, regional and all-Russian exhibitions. His watercolors attract the attention of spectators with his poetry and softness. Most of his watercolor paintings were made in the classical genre of watercolor landscapes. The style in which Alexander Anatolyevich writes his watercolors, is distinguished by his individuality. Individuality gives them an amazing flavor of his works.
His work is filled with delicate mother-of-pearl halftones, subtle transitions, playing chiaroscuro. Finding inspiration in the landscapes of the Nizhny Novgorod region and other regions of the central Russia, the artist fills them with poetry and philosophy, allowing viewers to look into the secrets of nature together with him.
Often Alexander writes urban landscapes. Although Nizhny Novgorod is referred to metropolitan cities filled with vanity, on the watercolors of Alexander Terentyev, the city breathes peace and quiet. In the exhibition you can see the sketches of the old city in places that have been left in the past, as well as recognizable architectural monuments.
Visit the exhibition can be until 20 August.
- Exhibition of paintings in Petrozavodsk collected paintings of four artists
- New Year’s gift to the inhabitants of Nizhny Novgorod - an exhibition of three artists
- Art halftone - the extremes or the golden mean?
- Celestial elements, we paint clouds with acrylic
- Exhibition of Roman Lyapin «La Citta»
- Exhibition of the artist V. Pugachev in the city, where he painted the first paintings
- In the Ulyanovsk region opened a plein air dedicated to the famous artist Arkady Plastov
- Rare works of Shishkin in the Museum of Arts of Tatarstan