New Year’s gift to residents of Nizhny Novgorod - an exhibition of three artists Automatic translate
NIZHNY NOVGOROD. Three consecutive days, starting on December 26, the city exhibition complex presents New Year’s exhibitions of Nizhny Novgorod artists.
The first will be a personal exhibition of the painter Albert Danilin, dedicated to the anniversary of the artist, who turns 70 this year. The exposition of the anniversary exhibition consists of seventy paintings by Albert Danilin in various genres. The artist believes that the work done in the genre of realism should not imitate photographs, but to identify the main topics of concern to the creator.
Danilin is a frequent participant in art exhibitions of various sizes, he is a member of the Union of Artists and winner of the Nizhny Novgorod Prize.
The next day, December 27th, graphic artist Alexander Terentyev, who writes his works in watercolor, will present his work. The exhibition will include 60 works by the artist, performed in different years. He gave preference to the genre of lyrical and urban landscape.
The artist’s favorite places of the city and its environs are painted in amazing pearly halftones, its watercolors have a color that shows the individuality of the artist, choosing his own perspective of the painted paintings, which gives a unique color to well-known landscapes.
A native of Gorky, the artist graduated from an art school in his hometown, works a lot and participates in various exhibitions.
Starting from December 28th, visitors to the exhibition center will be able to get acquainted with the work of the artist Marina Abdullina, working with ceramics. The exposition of the artist’s exhibition presents all facets of her talent - panels, ceramic vases, volumetric compositions and even sculpture for the interior and landscape.
All exhibitions are available for visiting until January 27th.
- "Shchedrin-marathon" at the end of the anniversary year
- The new season of Boldino Autumn is a source of joy and inspiration for new generations
- Nikita Mikhalkov presented the performance "Metamorphoses" in Nizhny Novgorod
- Im Mittelpunkt stehen Menschen, die das Gesicht der modernen britischen Kultur prägen.
- Personal exhibition of watercolors by Alexander Terentyev in Nizhny Novgorod
- The See and Preserve exhibition presented the work of the Hungarian avant-garde artist Wilmos Perprott Chub at the State Oil Museum
- Fröhliche und verstörende Farben der literarischen Palette der letzten Märzwoche