In the museum to them. Pozhalostina showed an exhibition of collections in the last five years Automatic translate
KNITTING. Museum them. Pozhalostina on December 29 presented to the public the second part of a large-scale project created to show new arrivals to her collection. The first exhibition of the project was shown to museum guests in November. Welcoming the first visitors to the opening exhibition, Marina Kotova, the head of the institution, emphasized that the cycle of exhibitions that had begun was a report on the work done by the museum staff.
The new exhibition contains works of art that have become replenishment of museum funds over the past five years. For connoisseurs of art, showing the new exhibition has become a real gift for the upcoming New Year. The works presented to museum guests are true masterpieces.
If the works of F. Malyavin were already in the museum’s funds, then the work created by P. Kuznetsov was in his collection only one. Thanks to the support of sponsors and citizens who are not indifferent to art, the museum has the opportunity to purchase expensive works by artists whose work has long been attributed to the classics of Russian art.
At the opening of the exhibition also presented works by talented authors written in the XX-XXI century. Museum staff drew the attention of those present to the work performed by the artist B. P. Chernyshev. They entered the collection from the artist’s daughter, who, after the death of her father, presented them to the museum.
The names of many masters whose works are on display are not always widely known, but their craftsmanship emphasized the inclusion of their work in the exhibition. The collection of new arrivals was replenished on the opening day of the exhibition. Evgeni Bitsenko, Honored Artist of the Russian Federation, donated his work to the museum.
On the opening day, museum guests listened to a lecture on the history of the Krasnoye noble estate.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The exhibition "St. Petersburg meeting" is waiting for the residents of Ryazan in the museum. Pity
- Denker von Cernavoda: Neolithische Terrakotta-Skulptur
- "Cat Exhibition" - portraits of cats by Dmitry Trubin in the Arkhangelsk Museum of Local Lore
- The Tretyakov Gallery presented an exhibition of Fedor Rokotov. famous Russian master of portrait
- The Tyumen Museum of Fine Arts has an exhibition of front-line sketches of Tyumen artists
- "Realism as a personal choice" - an exhibition by P. And Kotov in the Tretyakov Gallery
- "See the Eternal" - an exhibition of watercolors for the anniversary of the artist Anatoly Kotov
- The artist Elena Gontarenko presented her unique tapestries in the museum to them. Pity