The exhibition "St. Petersburg meeting" is waiting for the residents of Ryazan in the museum. Pity Automatic translate
KNITTING. Art Museum. Pozhalostina accepted the project of the creative union of artists of St. Petersburg - St. Petersburg Meetings. The opening of the exhibition took place on April 14th. Presenting the exhibition, which brought together about 50 works by contemporary artists of St. Petersburg, the head of the art museum, Marina Kotova, spoke about the long history of the creative union, founded in 1918.
During its existence, the association, now with more than 500 members, has changed its name repeatedly, but all the years they have been propagandists of free creativity, in no way connected with politics. Today, members of the association act as modern wanderers creating exhibition projects, with the help of which they acquaint the residents of Russian cities with modern art.
Arriving at the museum to them. Pozhalostina exhibition was the second exhibition project of the St. Petersburg art association. The first project visited the cities of the North-Western part of the country, the inhabitants of which were able to get acquainted with the work of modern masters of St. Petersburg. The new project will visit the central part of Russia. Connoisseurs of Kaluga and Tula art have already seen the work of Petersburg artists, and after Ryazan the Petersburg Meetings will go to Murom, Tambov and Lipetsk.
Marina Kotova in her speech noted that the museum staff will be interested to get acquainted with the reviews of the exhibition from the residents of Ryazan. The opinion of both professionals and lovers of pictorial art is important. At the exhibition, open until May 15, St. Petersburg artists provided the opportunity for a visual walk around the city on the Neva River, as well as appreciate the sculptures made by modern masters.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- In the museum to them. Pozhalostina showed an exhibition of collections in the last five years
- Denker von Cernavoda: Neolithische Terrakotta-Skulptur
- "Cat Exhibition" - portraits of cats by Dmitry Trubin in the Arkhangelsk Museum of Local Lore
- The Tretyakov Gallery presented an exhibition of Fedor Rokotov. famous Russian master of portrait
- The Tyumen Museum of Fine Arts has an exhibition of front-line sketches of Tyumen artists
- "Realism as a personal choice" - an exhibition by P. And Kotov in the Tretyakov Gallery
- "See the Eternal" - an exhibition of watercolors for the anniversary of the artist Anatoly Kotov
- The artist Elena Gontarenko presented her unique tapestries in the museum to them. Pity