Light Samson at the exhibition ’Insight’ in the ’Na Kashirke’ Gallery Automatic translate
MOSCOW. Within the framework of the International project of the exhibition «Insight», which takes place in the Moscow gallery «Na Kashirke» American artist of Russian origin Sveta Samson (Sweet Samson) presented her work , which affect the picture-object relationship and evolve around the concepts of function and dysfunction. For example, in her works the artist uses high-tech carbon as an artistic basis like a traditional canvas, thereby undermining the habitual perception of these two materials, which in turn opens a dialogue about the symbolic meaning of the shape of the rectangle canvas and its sculptural component.
The concept of Insight is to see the essence in something, and for the artist it is infinitely intriguing to search for the very essence laid down in the question «Where the picture begins and ends and the object begins / ends». Returning to this question again and again, Sveta’s works reflect the search for an equilibrium between the constructiveness of logical solutions and that inexplicable intuitive impulse that at some point goes against the originally conceived.
Light Samson, a master of modern art, lives and works in Los Angeles.
- Jurors Announced Laureates of the International Project – Exhibition «Landscapes of Abstraction»
- Exhibition "Landscapes of Abstraction"
- Sweet Samson’s «Dynamic Carbon»
- Personal exhibition of Yuri Samsonov - artist, drawing with mood
- Exposición "Era de Samson" dedicada al centésimo aniversario de la revolución
- On the Edge, Sweet Samson Solo Show
- Exhibition of Egyptian artists ’Capsule of Time’ in the State Art Gallery ’Na Kashirke’
- NOCHE EN EL MUSEO "MAD TEA". GALERIA "EN KASHIRKE"