"Melodies of Crimea" - contemporary Moscow artists at an exhibition in the Moscow Art Gallery hall Automatic translate
MOSCOW. “Melodies of Crimea” - with this name in the exhibition hall of the Ministry of Agriculture located on Tverskaya-Yamskaya, on April 20, an exhibition of contemporary artists was opened, who decided to share their impressions of the Crimean land with connoisseurs of painting. Many generations of painters found inspiration in the sunny Crimea, creating magnificent landscapes.
Even those who did not manage to visit the Crimean coasts, attracting not only with their unique nature, but also with their history, are familiar with the cozy streets depicted in the landscapes of Konstantin Korovin. The painter painted them in Yalta and Gurzuf, where some corners look even today the same as the famous artist saw them.
Once next to the canvases painted by Aivazovsky, you can feel the spray of the surf, the waves of which come to life in the paintings of the master of seascapes. And how many Crimean corners, conquered with their beauty Levitan, Kuindzhi, Bogaevsky, captured these talented painters!
Since the time when famous artists created their magnificent works, where the main characters were Crimean landscapes, which forever conquered the hearts of artists, more than a decade has passed. However, Crimea is still a place that attracts artists.
As before, the Crimean land collects talented people who are able to find new stories for their works. Artists find new perspectives, use their own color solutions in their paintings. The creators of the exhibition “Melodies of the Crimea” combined the work of different genres in a single space - the exhibition includes landscape and plot paintings, portraits and vibrant still lifes. The result was a wonderful spring exhibition, which housed the work of Moscow artists on the land of Crimea.
The exhibition is open until the end of April.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Die Ausstellung "Katharina die Große auf dem Land und in der Welt" wurde im Mikhailovsky Castle eröffnet
- Die Zuschauer sahen die Premiere von "Romeo und Julia" von Regisseur Dmitry Krymov und Studenten von GITIS
- "Nuestra Crimea" - una exposición conjunta de hombres de perros vivos de Crimea y Kazán se inauguró en Kazán
- An exhibition "Private collection" for the anniversary of the artist Igor Shipilin is opened at the Sevastopol Art Museum
- In the Sevastopol gallery "Art Boulevard" opened the pre-auction exhibition "Art of the Soviet period"
- Landscapes of Crimea and St. Petersburg at the personal exhibition of the Crimean artist Anna Dovydchenko in Feodosia
- Views of modern Sevastopol at the personal exhibition of the Crimean artist Vladimir Olkhov
- La exposición de una pintura Krymov "Molino"