"Melodies of Crimea" - contemporary Moscow artists at the exhibition in the hall of the Ministry of Agriculture Automatic translate
MOSCOW. «Melodies of Crimea» - under this name in the exhibition hall of the Ministry of Agriculture, located on Tverskaya-Yamskaya, an exhibition of contemporary artists was opened on April 20, decided to share their impressions of the Crimean land with art lovers. Many generations of painters found inspiration in the sunny Crimea, creating magnificent landscapes.
Even those who did not manage to visit the Crimean shores, which attract not only unique nature, but also their history, are familiar with cozy streets, depicted on the landscapes of Konstantin Korovin. Painter wrote them in Yalta and Gurzuf, where some corners look and today are the same as the famous artist saw them.
Once near the canvases written by Aivazovsky, one can feel the splashes of the sea surf, the waves of which come to life in the pictures of the master of seascapes. And how many Crimean corners, conquered their beauty Levitan, Kuindzhi, Bogaevsky, captured these talented painters!
Since the times when the famous artists created their magnificent works, where the main characters were the Crimean landscapes that have forever conquered the hearts of the masters of painting, not one decade passed. However, Crimea is still a place that attracts artists.
As before, the Crimean land gathers talented people who are able to find new stories for their works. Artists find new perspectives, use their own coloristic decisions in the pictures. The creators of the exhibition «Melodies of the Crimea» united in a single space works of different genres - the exhibition collected landscape and plot paintings, portraits and bright still lifes. As a result, a wonderful spring exhibition, where the works of Moscow artists, dedicated to the land of Crimea, were placed.
The exhibition is open until the end of April.
- Exhibition "Catherine the Great in the Country and the World" was opened in the Mikhailovsky Castle
- The audience saw the premiere of "Romeo and Juliet" from the director Dmitry Krymov and students of GITIS
- "Nuestra Crimea": se inauguró una exposición conjunta de colombófilos de Crimea y Kazan en Kazán
- En el museo de arte de Sebastopol, se inauguró la exposición ’Colección privada’ para el aniversario del artista Igor Shipilin
- Pre-auction exhibition ’Art of the Soviet period’ was opened in the Sevastopol gallery ’Art-Boulevard’
- Landscapes of Crimea and St. Petersburg at the personal exhibition of Crimean artist Anna Dovydchenko in Feodosia
- Types of modern Sevastopol at the personal exhibition of the Crimean artist Vladimir Olkhov
- Exposición de una foto de Krymov "El Molino"