In the Sevastopol gallery "Art Boulevard" opened the pre-auction exhibition "Art of the Soviet period" Automatic translate
SEVASTOPOL. Since July 15, the Art Boulevard Gallery has been waiting for visitors to the exhibition Art of the Soviet Period. The exposition of the opened exhibition presents a unique collection consisting of one hundred and sixty works, the authors of which are more than seventy artists. The main theme of the works created by famous artists in the period, which is commonly called the Soviet period, is the everyday life of ordinary people who worked for the benefit of a great country.
Attract visitors to the exhibition and paintings on the Black Sea Fleet, unique landscapes painted in the Crimea, and still lifes that demonstrate the skill of the authors. Each of the guests of the exhibition, familiar with the history of Crimean art, understands the preferences by which the Sevastopol Gallery selected works for its collection.
The traditions of the Crimean romantic school originate from the works of Aivazovsky, then developed in the painting and graphics of Voloshin, Bogaevsky, Kazas. In the exposition of the current exhibition, one can see autolithographs made by K. Bogaevsky, demonstrating his graphic talent, complemented by a masterly mastery of technology.
A special place at the exhibition is given to the Simeiz watercolors, written by V. Feldman, a watercolorist and architect, creator of many structures in Sevastopol, both church and secular. He was a co-author at the creation of the most famous monument to the Scuttled Ships, which became a symbol of the heroic of Sevastopol.
Among the works included in the exposition, a large number of paintings created during the “thaw” period also feature works by avant-garde artists. The exhibition is preceded by an auction that opens the day after its closure, July 22. Therefore, many visitors to the gallery pre-selected work for their own collection.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Igor Dryomin: Romantic Realism. Soviet painting 1925-1945
- "Atlantis of the USSR" in the Pharmaceutical order of MuAr
- New Year’s Express in the USSR
- VOCAL CONCERT. The concert is dedicated to the People’s Artist of the USSR, Soloist of the Moskontsert Zara Dolukhanova
- Disco UdSSR
- Vortrag des Architekturhistorikers Nikolai Vasiliev "Der Einfluss der Architektur auf das Design in der UdSSR"
- Ausstellung des Volkskünstlers der UdSSR Nikolai Ponomarev zu seinem hundertjährigen Bestehen in den Hallen der Russischen Akademie der Künste eröffnet
- Exposición de colecciones filatélicas de Stanislav Nikolayevich Stepanov "Exposición de sellos postales de Rusia, la URSS y sellos extranjeros" ANIVERSARIO DE OCTUBRE "