Creativity of naive artists of world renown at an exhibition in Nizhny Novgorod Automatic translate
NIZHNY NOVGOROD. An exhibition representing the works of artists without professional education began to work in the halls of the NNC. Sometimes their work is similar to the drawings of children who do not know the art techniques, have no idea about the laws of perspective when creating landscapes or genre scenes. They belong to the genre of "naive art."
Pictures created by self-taught artists usually have a detailed storyline, sometimes supplemented with text where it is described in detail. Some of them even enter text into the image on the canvas. On the works of naive artists, a special picture of the world born of their imagination arises, but they often choose autobiographical subjects.
The end of the twentieth century was a time for naive art to recognize its value. The creativity of individual representatives began to gain popularity. In many countries, traveling exhibition projects have been organized. The most famous became such as “Naive Artists of the World”, organized in France, the Russian project “Festnaiv”.
The exposition of the Nizhny Novgorod exhibition includes works by naive artists who have gained worldwide fame. The name of the Nizhny Novgorod artist Anna Dikarskaya, whose work can be seen at the exhibition, was included in the encyclopedia of naive art published in Yugoslavia back in 1984. Anna is a recognized classic of Russian naive.
The works of the Nizhny Novgorod artist Vladimir Mizinov, whose work has also been recognized by the world art community, are also on display. About 80 works that made up the exposition of the exhibition are presented not only the work of our contemporaries. One of the works dates from the year 1891.
The exhibition is open until April 3rd.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The exhibition "The Age of Beauty and Maturity" has opened at NGVK, representing the work of inaudible artists
- Nizhny Novgorod artist Lyuba Lyubimova presented her work at the exhibition "Voiles libres. Free paintings" at the State Museum
- La exposición "On the Volga Shores" presentó el trabajo de artistas de Samara y Togliatti
- Una exposición dedicada al aniversario de Valentin Lyubimov, artista y escultor, se inauguró en Nizhny Novgorod.
- In the exhibition complex of Nizhny Novgorod opened a personal exhibition of paintings by Evgeny Frolov
- "Watercolor happiness", a personal exhibition dedicated to the anniversary of the artist Nina Zhdanova, opened at the State Museum
- Exhibition project "Chekhov Life". Exhibition "The Image of a Writer"
- Poesie und Prosa der Liebe (12+)