An exhibition dedicated to the anniversary of Valentin Lyubimov, an artist and sculptor, opened in Nizhny Novgorod Automatic translate
NIZHNY NOVGOROD. Since December 22, a personal exhibition of Valentin Lyubimov, a well-known Nizhny Novgorod artist, endowed with a variety of talents, has been working at the Nizhny Novgorod State Exhibition Complex (NGVK). The opening of the exhibition is dedicated to the anniversary of the artist, whose work is known as residents, but also guests of the city.
Mosaic made using the themes of the Gorky novel “Mother” is seen in the lobby by everyone who has visited the Moscow railway station in Nizhny Novgorod. Valentin Vasilyevich worked on this project together with the artist S. Lotonin. They co-authored sketches for the mosaic, and Valentin Lyubimov also served as the head of the creative team.
Tourists coming to Nizhny Novgorod must visit the Nizhny Novgorod Kremlin. On its territory there is a memorial complex where people come to the Eternal Flame to honor the memory of fallen soldiers. This building was erected according to the sketch of Valentin Lyubimov in 1965. Valentin Vasilievich was also among the creators of the memorial complex, as a contractor and project manager.
Large-scale works by Valentin Lyubimov can be seen on the building located next to the Start stadium, where the Olympic flame mosaic is located, on the facade of the Victory Palace, decorated with the same high relief. Those who had a rest in the boarding house "Petrel" enthusiastically respond to the design of the pool. This is also the work of Valentin Vasilievich.
The artist created a substantial number of paintings devoted to military-historical subjects and sports. Creativity Valentin Vasilievich in 2004 was rated the title of Honored Artist of the Russian Federation. The anniversary exposition of the exhibition is composed of works of various genres. You can get acquainted with the works of Valentin Lyubimov until January 17th.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Alles sehen, keine Angst haben und immer die Wahrheit sagen
- La obra "El viejo y el mar" dirigida por Anatoly Vasilyev completó el Festival de Chéjov
- On the stage of the Theater. DOC launched the festival of young playwrights "Lyubimovka-2016"
- Nizhny Novgorod artist Lyuba Lyubimova presented her work at the exhibition "Voiles libres. Free paintings" at the State Museum
- An evening in memory of Yuri Lyubimov was held at the House of Russian Abroad
- Theatrical theater-goers saw "Masters and Margarita" in the form of a musical
- Taganka Theater prepares to celebrate anniversary
- The Stanislavsky Season festival opened in Lyubimovka with a sketch of the play based on the play Cherry Orchard