An exhibition of the artist Valentin Borisov is opened at the Andriyaka Academy, dedicated to his anniversary Automatic translate
MOSCOW. Andriyaka’s Academy of Watercolors celebrates the 70th anniversary of Valentin Borisov with an exhibition that reflects all the stages of the artist’s career, lasting more than fifty years. The exhibition is available for visitors from November 6th, however, its solemn presentation will be held on November 16th.
The exposition includes paintings of different years. It presents the first paintings by Valentin Borisov, created while still studying in Ivanovo. There he studied at an art school. The next period, presented at the exposition, was the time of study at the Institute. Surikov, whose traditions the artist continued in his future work.
The genres present in the work of Valentin Borisov are extremely diverse, which is reflected in the composition of the anniversary exhibition. It housed landscapes capturing the picturesque corners of Russian nature, there was a place for urban landscapes, capturing the places of Zamoskvorechye familiar to many visitors, views from Moscow rooftops, and iconic places of the capital.
Significant space is reserved for the exposition and portrait genre. Since Valentin Borisov belongs to the generation called “children of the war”, the military theme occupies a separate place in his work. He wrote a lot from the nature of portraits of war veterans, scenes from the soldier’s life came to life in his paintings - this is how the artist embodied the stories of the heroes of his portrait painting on the canvases.
The creativity of Valentin Ivanovich is inseparable from his teaching activities. For thirty-seven years, the artist was a teacher at the Art Lyceum created at the Russian Academy of Arts. He was often the organizer of children’s art competitions, and was a member of their jury. Many of his students became famous masters of painting.
The exhibition is open until December 6th.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- La presentación principal "Real Passions" continuará en el Teatro de Drama de Lipetsk solo hasta el final de las vacaciones de Año Nuevo.
- Exhibition of artists, opened in Kaliningrad, introduces the history of the region
- Ausstellung von Gemälden und Zeichnungen von Viktor Borisov "The Magic of Motion", 16+
- Exposición de Harry Borisovich Gordon "Viga sumergida"
- Presentación del libro de Smirnova Nadezhda Borisovna "Guerra y fe" en el Museo Kaluga
- The anniversary exhibition of Leonid Borisov in the Russian Museum on the occasion of the 70th anniversary of the artist
- A traveling exhibition of watercolors by Sergey Andriyaka is open in the Museum of Local Lore of Kursk
- An exhibition of the work of the artist Sergei Dilaktorsky and his contemporaries at the School of Watercolor