The exhibition opened at the exhibition center ’Siberia’ on the occasion of the anniversary of Victory Day will be supplemented by interesting events Automatic translate
KRASNOYARSK. «Let’s worship the great years» - an exhibition devoted to the anniversary of the Great Victory began at the exhibition center «Siberia» under this name. The large-scale exposition consists of works created by martial artists, as well as their contemporary colleagues. Visitors to the exhibition will see about 150 exhibits representing a variety of artistic genres.
Works of the war years are separated into a separate, retrospective department. This part of the exposition was presented to visitors under the title «Art in the ranks». It presents posters and military drawings created by Krasnoyarsk artists. Of the 22 members of the Union of Artists of the Krasnoyarsk Branch, 12 people went to the front by volunteers. Their surviving legacy depicted specific events of the war.
The works of Yevgeny Kobytev, written in captivity, are presented in a separate monographic section. The same section is devoted to the work of Boris Ryauzov. During the war, the artist created a solid number of military sketches.
Nearby is an extensive gallery of portraits of heroes-front-line soldiers. It is collected from the best works kept in the Krasnoyarsk museums. No less interesting are the works created by our contemporaries, who turned to military topics in their works.
The exhibition will be open until May 5th. During this time there will be a lot of interesting events related to the theme of the exhibition. The entrance to them will be free. There will be a poetic evening, lectures of art critics and concerts will be held. Three creative meetings with famous artists are presented under a single title - «Artists talk about war». On the last exhibition day, three Krasnoyarsk artists will show their latest works - portraits of war veterans.
- "Worlds and Spaces" - a personal exhibition of a Krasnoyarsk artist opened in the museum of Boris Ryauzov
- La artista Vera Kobyteva presentó su exposición individual en la Casa del Artista de Krasnoyarsk
- Debemos vivir, probar, trabajar para otros. "NOS" en el islote de estabilidad y cordura
- Museo del trolebús y música clásica en las estaciones de tren
- En el drama de Krasnoyarsk hubo un estreno de ’Uncle Vanya’ dirigido por Anatoly Ledukhovsky
- Exposición personal del pintor Valentin Korotkov abierta en la Casa de Artistas de Krasnoyarsk
- Nominación para la "Máscara de oro" y nuevo director en la Ópera de Krasnoyarsk
- Resultados de la X Book Culture Fair y de la lista de finalistas del premio ’NOS’