The exhibition on the anniversary of Victory Day, which opened at the Siberia Exhibition Center, will be supplemented by interesting events Automatic translate
KRASNOYARSK. “Let us bow to those great years” - under this name, an exhibition dedicated to the celebration of the anniversary of the Great Victory began to work in the Siberia Exhibition Center. A large-scale exhibition consists of works created by wartime artists, as well as their contemporary colleagues. Visitors to the exhibition will see about 150 exhibits representing a variety of art genres.
The works of the war years are allocated in a separate, retrospective department. This part of the exposition was presented to visitors under the name “Art in the Building”. It presents posters and military drawings created by Krasnoyarsk artists. Of the 22 members of the Union of Artists of the Krasnoyarsk branch, 12 people went to the front as volunteers. Their preserved heritage captured the specific events of the war.
The works of Yevgeny Kobytev, written in captivity, are presented in a separate monographic section. The same section is devoted to the work of Boris Ryauzov. During the war, the artist created a substantial number of military sketches.
Nearby is an extensive gallery of portraits of front-line heroes. It is collected from the best works stored in Krasnoyarsk museums. No less interesting are the works created by our contemporaries, who turned to military subjects in their works.
The exhibition will run until May 5th. During this time, many interesting events related to the theme of the exhibition will be held. Entrance to them will be free. A poetic evening will take place, lectures by art critics and concerts will be held. Three creative meetings with famous artists are presented under the same name - “Artists Talk About War”. On the last day of the exhibition, three Krasnoyarsk artists will show their latest works - portraits of war veterans.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- "Worlds and Spaces" - a personal exhibition of the Krasnoyarsk artist is open in the Boris Ryauzov Museum
- Artist Vera Kobyteva presented a personal exhibition in the House of Artists of Krasnoyarsk
- We must live, endure trials, work for others. "NOS" on an island of stability and sanity
- Museo del tranvía y música clásica en las estaciones de tren
- The premiere of "Uncle Vani" staged by Anatoly Ledukhovsky took place in the Krasnoyarsk drama
- Personal exhibition of painter Valentin Korotkov is open in the Krasnoyarsk House of Artists
- Nomination for the Golden Mask and new director at the Krasnoyarsk Opera
- Results of the X book culture fair and the shortlist of the NOS Prize