"Worlds and Spaces" - a personal exhibition of the Krasnoyarsk artist is open in the Boris Ryauzov Museum Automatic translate
KRASNOYARSK. “Worlds and Spaces” is the name for her solo exhibition, which opened on June 3, was given by Oksana Baranova, a Krasnoyarsk graphic artist. Oksana Baranova specializes in printed graphics, however, selecting her works for the exhibition, she decided to show the public works that cannot be repeated.
Among the 28 graphic works placed in the exposition, there are drawings made in pencil, watercolors, oil pastels. Presented and works in mixed media. Oksana’s works depict the world around her everyday, but the images born in the artist’s drawings become almost mythological, gaining a special, festive sound.
Her works are made boldly and directly, the artist uses a variety of compositional solutions. They are filled with decorative energy of color, which helps the drawings become surprisingly harmonious. Oksana also displayed black and white drawings at the exhibition, showing her excellent mastery of this artist and this technique, simple at first glance.
The apparent ease of their execution embodies craftsmanship that allows the use of sweeping strokes, elastic lines and contrasts of black and white to create accurate geometric shapes. Such works can only be created with masterly mastery of the drawing technique.
Svetlana Baranova received professional education in several stages. The first of them was studying at home, in the art school of Irkutsk. Then followed an art institute in Krasnoyarsk. The final stage was the study in the creative workshop of the Russian Academy of Arts, also held in Krasnoyarsk. In 2005, Svetlana Baranova became a member of the Union of Artists of the Russian Federation.
"Worlds and Spaces" Svetlana Baranova await guests until June 21.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- "Im Kampf um das Rote Tor und den Ochotny Ryad. Pjotr Baranowski und Moskau"
- "Arte oportuno. Leonid Baranov, sus amigos y héroes" (Moscú)
- In the Novosibirsk Art Museum opened an exhibition - "PAX in Novosibirsk"
- Exposición Margarita Baranova "Espacios y rellenos" ("Espacios y rellenos")
- Festival "Origins" 2017
- Exhibition "Spaces and Fillings" - "Spaces and Filling"
- The exhibition on the anniversary of Victory Day, which opened at the Siberia Exhibition Center, will be supplemented by interesting events
- Exposición "Ritmos de color"