"Worlds and Spaces" - a personal exhibition of a Krasnoyarsk artist opened in the museum of Boris Ryauzov automatic translate
KRASNOYARSK. «Worlds and Spaces» - this name for its personal exhibition, which opened on June 3, was given by Oksana Baranova, a Krasnoyarsk graphic artist. Oksana Baranova specializes in printed graphics, however, selecting her work for the exhibition, she decided to show the public works that can not be repeated.
Among the 28 graphic works, placed in the exposition, there are drawings made in pencil, watercolor, oil pastel. Presented and works in mixed techniques. Oksana’s works depict the world that surrounds her everyday, but the images born in the artist’s drawings become almost mythological, acquire a special, festive sound.
Her works are executed boldly and directly, the artist uses a variety of compositional solutions. They are filled with decorative energy of color, helping the drawings to become surprisingly harmonious. Oksana placed on the exhibition and black and white drawings showing the artist’s excellent mastery of this technique, simple only at first glance.
Apparent ease of their execution is a skill that allows to use for creating accurate geometric shapes sweeping strokes, elastic lines and contrasts of black and white. Such works can be created only with virtuosic possession of the technique of drawing.
Vocational education Svetlana Baranova received in several stages. The first of them was studying at home, in the art school of Irkutsk. Then followed the art institute in Krasnoyarsk. The final stage was the study in the creative workshop of the Russian Academy of Arts, also held in Krasnoyarsk. In 2005, Svetlana Baranova became a member of the Russian Union of Artists.
Svetlana Baranova’s «worlds and spaces» are waiting for guests until June 21st.
- "Im Kampf um das Rote Tor und den Okhotny Ryad, Peter Baranovsky und Moskau"
- "Arte oportuno. Leonid Baranov, sus amigos y héroes" (Moscú)
- An exhibition opened at the Novosibirsk Art Museum - ’Russian Academy of Arts in Novosibirsk’
- Exhibition of Margarita Baranova ’Spaces and fillings’ (’Spaces and fillings’)
- Festival der Ursprünge 2017
- Exhibition ’Spaces and Fillings’ - ’Spaces and Fills’
- The exhibition opened at the exhibition center ’Siberia’ on the occasion of the anniversary of Victory Day will be supplemented by interesting events
- Exhibition ’Rhythms of color’