"The eternal source of inspiration" - an exhibition in HCMAC to the 185th anniversary of the painter A. Savrasov Automatic translate
BARNAUL. «The eternal source of inspiration» - by this name of the exhibition, the employees of the art museum of the Altai Territory expressed their attitude to the work of the painter Alexei Savrasov. The museum told that in the collections of HCMAC there is a solid collection of works by Alexei Savrasov, considered the best in the Siberian region. The collection of the museum contains works belonging to different periods of the famous painter’s works.
Surprisingly, during the work of the museum, the works of Alexei Savrasov were not shown in a separate exhibition. Visitors to the museum have always seen the painter’s paintings only in the company of his brush colleagues. Therefore, the staff of the museum talk about the exhibition on the 25th of February, dedicated to the 185th anniversary of the painter, as the first «personal» exhibition of Alexei Savrasov within the walls of the GCMAC.
Central to the exhibition, the creators of the exhibition took the canvas «Grave on the Volga», where Savrasov depicted the neighborhood of Yaroslavl. This picture was created by the painter at a time when his talent reached its peak. In the museum funds this canvas appeared in the seventies of the past century. Previously, the painting was from a private collector.
Nearby there are works that are already liked by spectators. Among the nicknames such as «Izbushka with the old oak», «Sparrow Hills. Night «,» Spring Evening «. II Levitan, a disciple of Savrasov, spoke about his teacher’s creativity, that he was able to find places in the most ordinary corners of nature that irresistibly act on the soul.
During the exhibition, open on the 22nd of March, interesting events for all comers will be held. Students and students will be able to attend thematic sessions dedicated to the creative work of AK Savrasov and the work of the museum. A musically poetic evening is planned.
- Alexey Kondratievich Savrasov (1830-1897)
- Exhibition of graphics of the Altai artist GF Burkov in Barnaul
- "La firma de Alexander Tikhomirov" - una exhibición de la memoria de un artista de Amur abierta en Barnaul
- En Barnaul, comenzó la gira del Teatro Irkutsk que lleva el nombre de Vitaliy. Okhlopkova
- In the Barnaul drama the premiere of the play ’Man of the Earth’, dedicated to Vasily Shukshin
- In the Altai Regional Museum continued the cycle of exhibitions of this year’s jubilees by showing paintings by Pyotr Konchalovsky
- The Art Museum of the Altai Territory presented an exhibition of watercolors by Pavel Basmanov, dedicated to the anniversary of the artist
- Personal exhibition of graphics by Nikolai Zaikov ’White Night’ will acquaint the Barnulians with the views of St. Petersburg