"Eternal source of inspiration" - an exhibition at the State Art and Design Art Museum for the 185th anniversary of the painter A. Savrasov Automatic translate
BARNAUL. “Eternal source of inspiration” - with this name of the exhibition, employees of the Altai Krai Art Museum expressed their attitude to the work of the painter Alexei Savrasov. The museum was told that a substantial collection of works by Aleksey Savrasov, which is considered the best in the Siberian region, is stored in the funds of the State Art Museum. The collection of the museum contains works belonging to different periods of the famous painter.
Surprisingly, during the work of the museum, the works of Alexei Savrasov were not shown at a separate exhibition. Museum visitors have always seen the painter’s canvases only in the company of his brush colleagues. Therefore, the museum staff speak of the exposition opened on February 25, dedicated to the 185th anniversary of the painter, as the first "personal" exhibition of Alexei Savrasov in the walls of the State Art Theater.
The creators of the exhibition took the central place in the exposition to the canvas "Grave on the Volga", where Savrasov depicted the surroundings of Yaroslavl. The painter created this picture at a time when his talent reached its peak. In the collections of the museum this canvas appeared in the seventies of the past century. Previously, the painting was with a private collector.
Nearby are works that are already loved by the audience. Among the nickname are such as “The Hut with an Old Oak”, “Sparrow Hills. Night ”,“ Spring evening ”. I.I. Levitan, a pupil of Savrasov, spoke about the work of his teacher that he knew how to find places in the most ordinary corners of nature that irresistibly affect the soul.
During the exhibition, open on March 22nd, interesting events will be held for everyone. Pupils and students will be able to attend thematic classes dedicated to the work of A.K. Savrasov and the work of the museum. A musically poetic evening is planned.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Alexey Kondratievich Savrasov (1830-1897)
- Grafikausstellung des Altai-Künstlers GF Burkov in Barnaul
- "Ventana de Alexander Tikhomirov" - una exposición en memoria del artista Amur abierta en Barnaul
- In Barnaul began a tour of the Irkutsk Theater. Okhlopkova
- In the Barnaul drama, the premiere of the play "Man of the Earth" dedicated to Vasily Shukshin
- The Altai Regional Museum continued the cycle of exhibitions of anniversaries of this year by showing paintings by Pyotr Konchalovsky
- El Museo de Arte de Krai de Altai presentó una exposición de acuarelas de Pavel Basmanov dedicada al aniversario del artista.
- Solo exhibition of graphics by Nikolai Zaykov "White Night" will acquaint the Barnul people with views of St. Petersburg