Unfamiliar to the public facets of the talent of Boris Kustodiev at an exhibition in Ivanovo Automatic translate
IVANOVO. Since September 12, the Regional Art Museum has been waiting for visitors to the exhibition, the exhibition of which represents the work of one of the most famous Russian artists - Boris Kustodiev. Most of the audience Boris Mikhailovich is familiar with his bright, colorful canvases, on which the artist embodied the wonderfully recognizable images of merchant Russia, with festivities filled with fair festivity.
Kustodiev’s ability to penetrate deeply into the unique world of the Russian soul allows viewers to recognize the author of the paintings from the first glance. The unusual Kustodievsky style was born thanks to the author’s strong connection with folk art. Kustodiev was an expert on the national identity of the Russian people, so each of his works is full of liveliness, a festive mood.
It is genre paintings, which are inherent in some decorativeness, that are familiar to lovers of Boris Kustodiev’s creativity. The exhibition opened at the Ivanovo Museum gives visitors the opportunity to get acquainted with other facets of the work of a talented artist. The exhibition includes not only the painting of the master of descriptions of merchant life, represented by portraits, landscapes and genre paintings.
The exhibition organizers present graphic works, scenery sketches. Many visitors to the exhibition first recognized Kustodiev as a sculptor. The sculptures included in the exhibition are part of the collection of the Ivanovo Museum. Of particular interest to connoisseurs of painting are graphic works, rarely shown at exhibitions.
In total, the exhibition includes about 50 works of various genres provided for the exhibition from the collections of the museums of Yaroslavl, Kostroma and Ivanovo.
The exhibition of Kustodiev’s works is open on October 12th.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Visitors to the Yaroslavl Museum will see all aspects of B. Kustodiev’s work
- Eight paintings by Boris Kustodiev demonstrate in the artist’s homeland
- "The verge of creativity" B. Kustodiev on the anniversary of the artist in the Museum of Yekaterinburg
- Christie’s auction will return money to the Russian oligarch
- Exhibition of works by B. M. Kustodiev
- Exhibition by the artist Tatyana Komlyakova "Patterns on Canvas and Stone" at the Ivanovo Stone Museum
- The exhibition "Artists of Chuvashia" arrived in Ivanovo, and "Artists of the Land of Ivanovo" visit in Cheboksary
- Announced the results of the anniversary festival "Mirror"