Tretyakov Gallery on Krymsky Val updated the gallery’s permanent exhibition Automatic translate
MOSCOW. The staff of the Tretyakov Gallery updated the permanent exhibition of the contemporary art exhibition located in the museum on Krymsky Val. The exhibition, previously available to visitors to the gallery, was opened in 2006. Even at its opening, museum staff planned that after a while a new version of its exposition would be presented to the public.
According to the director of the museum, Irina Lebedeva, there are good reasons for this. First of all, since this is still modern art, some works have not yet managed to find their place among those that already unconditionally belong to history. Another reason was that in the previous version of the exhibition not all the works belonged to the gallery, so they had to be returned to the owners.
Now in their place came work from the museum’s funds, which were previously in storerooms, as well as the latest acquisitions of the gallery. As noted by Irina Lebedeva, the Ministry of Culture allocated a significant amount for the development of the gallery, thanks to which it was possible to acquire new works of art.
The new exposition was made for people who are not too familiar with contemporary art. It is possible that a visit to the exhibition will prompt them to become especially interested in something. For a more convenient inspection, the exhibition was divided into seven sections. Photographic documents, illustrations from books and magazines are added to works of art.
Most of the paintings in the gallery funds are stored in storage for a long time before being put on public display. Updating the exposition gives a chance to works of art to be seen by visitors to the Tretyakov Gallery. Now presented several works that hit the gallery in only last year.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- "Someone 1917" - an exhibition in the Tretyakov Gallery, which collected works created in the year of the revolution
- "Masterpieces of seven generations" arrived at the Kaliningrad Museum of Art
- "Portrait of a Family" - an exhibition from the collections of the Russian Museum in the Regional Art Museum of Murmansk
- The revival of musical evenings in the Tretyakov Gallery
- The Tretyakov Gallery presented an exhibition of Fedor Rokotov. famous Russian master of portrait
- The Tretyakov Gallery has an exhibition of icon painter Simon Ushakov
- An exhibition is opened in the Tretyakov Gallery showing how masterpieces were born
- "Cinco dimensiones". Exposición de escultura contemporánea en la galería estatal Tretyakov