"Tretyakov Gallery" will show an exhibition of new graphics in the museum fund Automatic translate
MOSCOW. Tretyakov Gallery invites art lovers to get acquainted with the exhibition, which will present new arrivals to the funds of the museum of graphic works. The exhibition, open to visitors from May 31, is located in the gallery hall, located in Lavrushinsky Lane.
Each exhibition dedicated to the display of new acquisitions of the museum is a kind of creative report on the work of the museum in the field of research and search for new works. In addition, the creation of expositions from the foundation’s new products makes it possible to show visitors works that were previously unknown to the public, as well as express gratitude to the people with whose help the museum replenishes its collections.
The previous similar exhibition was organized by the museum in the year 2000, collecting in the exhibition space the best works received by the museum over the course of 35 years. This year’s exhibition will present works that have become the property of the museum over the past 12 years. Over the years, thanks to donations from philanthropists, several remarkable collections of paintings and graphic works, as well as individual works of artists of significant value, have appeared in the collection of the Tretyakov Gallery.
The exhibition presents about two hundred works - graphic originals and printed materials, as well as about ten graphic albums. The time of their creation refers to the period from the beginning of the seventeenth century to the 30s of the last century. Placement of exhibits of the exhibition was carried out according to the time of creation of the works, but at the same time museum workers tried to exhibit the works included in the received collection without separating it.
It will be possible to get acquainted with the updates of the Tretyakov Fund until November 3rd of this year.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- "Someone 1917" - an exhibition in the Tretyakov Gallery, which collected works created in the year of the revolution
- "Masterpieces of seven generations" arrived at the Kaliningrad Museum of Art
- "Portrait of a Family" - an exhibition from the collections of the Russian Museum in the Regional Art Museum of Murmansk
- The revival of musical evenings in the Tretyakov Gallery
- The Tretyakov Gallery presented an exhibition of Fedor Rokotov. famous Russian master of portrait
- The Tretyakov Gallery has an exhibition of icon painter Simon Ushakov
- An exhibition is opened in the Tretyakov Gallery showing how masterpieces were born
- "Cinco dimensiones". Exposición de escultura contemporánea en la galería estatal Tretyakov