The spiritual world of the artist Mikhail Nikolsky in his painting and graphics Automatic translate
TAMBOV. “The Spiritual World” - this is the name of the author who opened in the art gallery a personal exhibition of a university professor, director of an art school, a member of the Union of Artists Mikhail Nikolsky.
More than a hundred works of many genres are presented in the exhibition, dedicated to the fortieth anniversary of the artist. They were written at different times, the first works were completed as early as the mid-nineties, the beginning of the career of Mikhail Nikolsky. Those years were for the artist the beginning of his passion for icon painting, the artist had to discover all the secrets of this art on his own,
Difficulties were not only in the development of painting techniques, the manufacture of paints. The work on the icons required the blessing of the ministers of the church, writing them was necessary according to special canons. Today, Mikhail Nikolsky can rightfully proudly say that he was one of those who revived the art of icon painting. Icons written by the artist were presented at many exhibitions, including international ones. They have become an adornment of many Orthodox churches, as well as art galleries around the world.
Among the works presented at the exhibition, in addition to the statutory Orthodox icon-painting, there are miniatures, graphic works. Many miniatures are painted using sophisticated painting techniques - at the same time, various paints are used, the basis for them are both boards covered with soil and canvases glued to them. Such combinations of technology give a unique effect, due to which some miniatures seem weightless, airy.
A series of graphic works stands alone, united by the name "My City". It is dedicated to the past of the ancient city of Tambov, causing special interest of visitors to the exhibition.
- In the position of stepson, or the fate of author’s cinema in Russia
- "Graphics. Bookplate" - an exhibition in honor of the anniversary of the artist Boris Levshin in Tambov
- Rachmaninov festival in Tambov and Ivanovka - preservation of traditions and a celebration of music
- Exhibition of views of Paris, written by the national artist of Russia Oleg Savostyuk, opened in Tambov
- "Bild der Seele" - das Werk des Lipezker Malers Wassili Schewtschenko bei einer Ausstellung in der Kunstgalerie von Tambow
- Los artistas de Tambov presentaron la "Exposición de Navidad", que completó el proyecto "Colores de Tambov"
- Beginning artists of Tambov presented their works at the city exhibition "Young Talents"