"Sounding substance" in the Russian Museum Automatic translate
St. Petersburg once again proves its right to be called the cultural capital of Russia. On December 20, the opening of the “sounding” hundred exhibition voices took place in the Russian Museum. The essence of the project, which will last until March 11, 2013, is to demonstrate in a capacious manner the inextricable link between art and music.
The result was an extraordinary exposition, including a huge number of paintings and graphic works, magnificent musical instruments provided by private collectors, underground video projects, installations, sounding sculptures and much more.
Making things say, and music embodied in color - that’s the idea that brought together dozens of representatives of the creative environment. Artists, musicians and composers combined their talents and created an amazing territory of “Sounding substance”.
The project, presented to residents of the city, is an excellent example of the development of trends that emerged at the very beginning of such a phenomenon in the culture of the twentieth century, as the Russian avant-garde. But over a hundred years, the trends have moved even further, and the idea of synergy and complete synthesis of all types of arts has attracted a huge number of admirers among professionals and amateurs.
The exhibition is supported by the Center for Contemporary Art, named after Sergey Kuryokhin, and promises visitors a lot of unexpected emotions and countless reasons for reflection!
- "Drei große Porträtmaler" aus der Sammlung des Russischen Museums werden den Bewohnern von Murmansk vorgestellt
- "Russian Dreams" by George Shishkin at an exhibition in the Russian Museum
- The Russian Museum presented visitors the exhibition "Vasily Kandinsky and Russia"
- "Ostroumova-Lebedeva - artist and collector" - a new exhibition in the Russian Museum
- Im Russischen Museum wurde eine große Ausstellung zur Zeit Peters des Großen eröffnet
- Im Belgorod Art Museum wurde eine Ausstellung mit Werken russischer Maler gezeigt - "Ein Jahrhundert des Bindens"
- The exhibition "Russia. Realism. XXI Century", presented in the Russian Museum, demonstrates the work of young artists
- The Russian Museum celebrated the anniversary of Vasily Vereshchagin with a large-scale exhibition