Exhibition of famous artist Dmitry Zhilinsky is open in the Russian Museum Automatic translate
Today, November 14, in the Russian Museum of St. Petersburg opens a personal exhibition of the famous contemporary artist Dmitry Zhilinsky. The exhibition exposition will present paintings and graphic works of the artist of different periods presented to the exhibition by the Russian Museum, the Russian Academy of Arts, private collections, and also from the studio of Dmitry Zhilinsky.
Visitors to the exhibition will be able to see not only the artist’s iconic paintings written by him in the mid-sixties, thanks to which Dmitry Zhilinsky received recognition and fame, but also new ones written not so long ago. Inspection of Zhilinsky’s works allows visitors to get acquainted with the unique manner of the artist’s work, which reflects the traditions of European masters who wrote their works in the Renaissance and painting of Ancient Rus.
It is believed that Dmitry Zhilinsky closely the classical direction of painting, but in his works are visible and features of realism. The main thing that brings the painter closer to the classics is the creation of Zhilinsky’s only inherent style of painting. For canvases monumental in size, the use of pure color is typical, they do not have a variety of shades, but there are many carefully written details. This makes the author’s unique handwriting of the artist unique.
The technique of writing tempera on a wooden board, mastered by Dmitry Zhilinsky, even more gives his works a resemblance to the painting of ancient Russian masters. Of great interest are the portraits painted by the master with images of his contemporaries. Among them are not only famous people like Svyatoslav Richter, but also members of the artist’s family, plot scenes. You can see the pictures of a positive, romantic master until January 14.
- "Trois grands portraitistes" de la collection du Musée russe sont présentés aux habitants de Mourmansk
- "Sueños rusos" de Georgy Shishkin en la exposición en el Museo Ruso
- The Russian Museum presented the exhibition ’Vasily Kandinsky and Russia’
- "Ostroumova-Lebedeva - Artist and Collector" - a new exhibition in the Russian Museum
- A large-scale exhibition dedicated to the era of Peter the Great opened in the Russian Museum
- In the art museum of Belgorod, an exhibition of works by Russian painters - ’The Ages of the Connecting Thread’
- Exhibition ’Russia. Realism. XXI Century », presented in the Russian Museum, demonstrates the work of young artists
- El Museo Ruso celebró el jubileo de Vasily Vereshchagin con una exposición a gran escala