The Tretyakov Gallery presents the graphics of A.L. Kaplan Automatic translate
From December 12 to February 28, visitors to the Tretyakov Gallery have the opportunity to visit the exhibition of graphic works by A.L. Kaplan. Over his long life, the artist managed to create many beautiful graphic works and even held the position of chief artist of the Leningrad Glass Factory.
Jewish culture in his person has found a protector and protector who is not afraid to raise the folklore layers of this people and revitalize Jewish literature and songwriting with his work. His illustrations to the works of Jewish classics played such a significant role that his contribution is compared with the creative treasure left to his people by Sholom Aleichem.
The presented exhibition amounted to more than 70 works, moreover, the works were selected in such a way as to illuminate the artist’s entire creative path - from study to adulthood. Being carried away by one of the topics, he could not stop - and depicted it in different versions of the plot, emotional coloring, technique. At the same time, each time he achieved a feeling of novelty and power of influence on the viewer.
In Soviet times, he gained popularity thanks to his magnificent lithographs, made according to the plots of literary works of Jewish classics. He masterfully possessed the ability to translate literary images into reality and make them tangible, understandable, corrosive.
Of particular interest to professionals, may be its special technique of "mysterious flicker." The artist processed every millimeter of stone in such a way that, after printing at work, “radiance, shimmer and light” emanating from the heroes of his paintings was clearly felt. He strove to show that even while living in an era of war and murder, one should not forget about the true face of this world - woven from love.
- "Someone 1917" - an exhibition in the Tretyakov Gallery, which collected works created in the year of the revolution
- "Masterpieces of seven generations" arrived at the Kaliningrad Museum of Art
- "Portrait of a Family" - an exhibition from the collections of the Russian Museum in the Regional Art Museum of Murmansk
- The revival of musical evenings in the Tretyakov Gallery
- The Tretyakov Gallery presented an exhibition of Fedor Rokotov. famous Russian master of portrait
- The Tretyakov Gallery has an exhibition of icon painter Simon Ushakov
- An exhibition is opened in the Tretyakov Gallery showing how masterpieces were born
- "Cinco dimensiones". Exposición de escultura contemporánea en la galería estatal Tretyakov