The Tretyakov project "Golden Map of Russia" - the memory of forgotten artists Automatic translate
In Moscow, the Tretyakov Gallery opened for visitors the 37th exhibition from the Golden Map of Russia project. This time on December 7, visitors to the Tretyakov Gallery were given the opportunity to get acquainted with the picturesque heritage of Peter Alexandrovich Nilus at the exhibition “In Search of the Elusive”.
Paintings and graphic works of Peter Nilus for the exhibition provided the Voronezh Museum named after Kramskoy. Part of the artist’s heritage was not accidentally in his funds. For many years during emigration, the artist was friends with the writer born in Voronezh, I. A. Bunin. Bunin’s poem “Loneliness”, one of the most soulful works of the writer, is dedicated to Peter Nilus. In 1995, part of the artist’s creative heritage from the period of his life in Paris, was transferred by his heiress to the Voronezh Museum in memory of the friendship of the writer and painter.
The fate of Peter Nilus is similar to the fate of many of our compatriots who emigrated in the early twenties, distorted by revolutionary events. Artists, working a lot and fruitfully, were known in Europe, and in their homeland their work was virtually forgotten. Peter Nilus successfully worked in Paris, his exhibitions were held in prestigious Parisian galleries, but his whole life did not leave the feeling of loss of his homeland.
The Voronezh Museum considered it his duty to show the connoisseurs of painting the work of Peter Nilus, having held seven personal exhibitions of the artist since his legacy. The exposition of the exhibition in the Tretyakov Gallery, available for viewing until March 10, is composed of more than fifty works by P. Nilus, performed by him in various genres. All paintings and graphic works by the artist were painted by him in Paris. The works of the Parisian period of P. Nilus are even in the collection of the Louvre.
- "Someone 1917" - an exhibition in the Tretyakov Gallery, which collected works created in the year of the revolution
- "Masterpieces of seven generations" arrived at the Kaliningrad Museum of Art
- "Portrait of a Family" - an exhibition from the collections of the Russian Museum in the Regional Art Museum of Murmansk
- The revival of musical evenings in the Tretyakov Gallery
- The Tretyakov Gallery presented an exhibition of Fedor Rokotov. famous Russian master of portrait
- The Tretyakov Gallery has an exhibition of icon painter Simon Ushakov
- An exhibition is opened in the Tretyakov Gallery showing how masterpieces were born
- "Cinco dimensiones". Exposición de escultura contemporánea en la galería estatal Tretyakov