The project of the Tretyakov Gallery ’Golden Map of Russia’ - the memory of forgotten artists automatic translate
In Moscow, the Tretyakov Gallery opened a 37th exhibition of the Golden Card of Russia project for visitors. This time on December 7, visitors of the Tretyakov Gallery were given the opportunity to get acquainted with the picturesque heritage of Peter Alexandrovich Nilus at the exhibition «In search of the elusive».
Picturesque and graphic works of Peter Nilus for the exhibition were provided by Voronezh Museum named after Kramskoy. In his funds, part of the artist’s heritage was not accidental. For many years during the emigration the artist was friends with the writer born in Voronezh, IA Bunin. Petr Nilus is dedicated to Bunin’s poem «Loneliness», one of the most heartfelt works of the writer. In 1995, a part of the artist’s artistic heritage from the period of his life in Paris, was transferred by his heir to the Voronezh Museum in memory of the friendship of the writer and painter.
The fate of Peter Nilus is similar to the fate of many of our compatriots who emigrated at the beginning of the 1920s, which were ruined by revolutionary events. Artists, many and fruitfully working, were known in Europe, and at home their work was actually forgotten. Peter Nilus successfully worked in Paris, his exhibitions were held in the prestigious Parisian galleries, but the artist’s whole life did not leave the sense of loss of the Motherland.
The Voronezh Museum considered it its duty to show the connoisseurs of painting the work of Peter Nilus, having spent seven personal exhibitions of the artist since the receipt of his legacy. The exposition of the exhibition in the Tretyakov Gallery, which is available for viewing until March 10, is composed of more than fifty works by P. Nilus performed by him in various genres. All picturesque and graphic works of the artist were written by him in Paris. The works of the Parisian period P. Nilus are even in the collection of the Louvre.
- "Someone 1917" - una exposición en la Galería Tretyakov, obras recopiladas creadas en el año de la revolución
- "Obras maestras de siete generaciones" llegaron al Museo de Arte de Kaliningrado
- "Portrait of a family" - an exhibition from the collections of the Russian Museum in the regional art museum of Murmansk
- Revival of musical evenings in the Tretyakov Gallery
- The Tretyakov Gallery presented the exhibition of Fedor Rokotov. the famous Russian master
- In the Tretyakov Gallery an exhibition of the icon painter Simon Ushakov
- In the Tretyakov Gallery an exhibition is opened, showing how the masterpieces were born
- "Cinco dimensiones". Exposición de escultura moderna en la Galería Estatal Tretyakov