Kazan Culture Center presented an exhibition of Konstantin Vasiliev Automatic translate
An exhibition hall located in the Kazan National Cultural Center invites art lovers to visit an exhibition of works by a contemporary artist, one of the most peculiar painters of Russia, Konstantin Vasiliev. The exhibition was opened on his birthday, September 3rd, and is dedicated to the anniversary - the artist has untimely passed away this year’s seventieth birthday.
The exposition of the exhibition was 27 paintings by the artist, provided by the Museum of Creativity of K. Vasiliev, located in Moscow, and graphic works of the artist’s early work, which belong to the collection of the Gallery bearing the name of the artist. There is no doubt that visitors to the exhibition will be fascinated by the artist’s special vision of the world, especially shown on the canvases of his famous cycle “Epics”.
The exposition is opened by one of the best works of Konstantin Vasiliev - a portrait of Dostoevsky. Then you can see his self-portrait, amazingly beautiful landscapes and the famous painting "Waiting", which depicts a girl with a burning candle, looking into the distance through a frosty window. This painting was painted by the artist in one night and was a gift to his mother.
Vasiliev’s paintings are amazingly beautiful, the artist, as it were, shows in them what the world can be like if you look at it carefully. In total, the artist left behind more than four hundred works written in a variety of genres, including paintings and graphics. In his works there are fabulous and historical plots, landscapes and portraits, graphic compositions in the style of surrealism.
Soon it is planned to open a new museum of Konstantin Vasiliev in Kazan. Now an old mansion is being renovated in the city center, in which the museum will be located.
- "Nuestra Crimea" - una exposición conjunta de hombres de perros vivos de Crimea y Kazán se inauguró en Kazán
- Anniversary exhibition of Kazan artist Grigory Eidinov opens in the national gallery "Khazine"
- The best films of the Message to Man festival in Kazan
- El crítico de arte Ildar Galeev presentó un libro de dos volúmenes con los diarios de Ivan Yuvachev.
- An exhibition "Russian Impressionist Konstantin Korovin" opens in Kazan, which arrived from the Russian Museum
- Leave to return. To the anniversary of Sofia Gubaidulina
- Kazan hosts the XXXIII World Final of the Championship of Sports Film and Television
- Exhibition of paintings by Kazan artist Oleg Ivanov