Igor Dryomin: Fragment of Infinity / Une fraction d’infini Automatic translate
The Moscow Museum of Modern Art and the X International Territory Festival, together with the French Institute in Russia, with the support of the Mikhail Prokhorov Foundation, present the project “Fragment of Infinity / Une fraction d’infini”, which will show a synthesis of modern dance and visual art and combine the exhibition of French artist Laurent Perno and performance of choreographer Anna Abalikhina.
The main topics of the project will be the memory, oblivion and life of modern society. Laurent Pernot explores the changing values of today’s homo selfies through installations and video, soundart, work with light and space. The artist refers to the emotions of the viewer and personal memories, as well as to philosophy, literature and cinema as forms of collective memory.
One of the halls of the museum Laurent Pernot radically changed for the performance of Anna Abalikhina. At MMOMA, dancers will exist in a world created from video installations and Laurent art objects. The unique performance that they will show at the Festival on October 3, 4, 7 and 8 will be documented and become part of the exhibition.
The project “Fragment of Infinity / Une fraction d’infini” will continue the long-term cooperation of the festival “Territory” and MMOMA. In 2012, the exhibition and play “90s: Victory and Defeat” was jointly curated by the artist Oleg Kulik, in 2013 - the exposition of theater artist Ksenia Peretrukhina “Rehearsal of Freedom”, in 2014 - a site-specific project at the Theater of Nations “Shakespeare. Labyrinth and EXHIBITB exhibition project performance. The museum also regularly acts as a platform for the educational program of the Festival.
- Presentación de la Biblioteca de Traducción de los Librettos de Ópera del Siglo XX por Mikhail Feldstein y Discusión "¿Qué pasó con el libreto de ópera en los siglos XX-XXI?"
- Exposición de Alexandra Paperno "Amor propio entre las ruinas"
- Auf dem Weg zur Oper Olymp. Neuer Sieg Aigul Akhmetshina
- Serebrennikovs Inszenierung der Abenteuer eines unternehmungslustigen Friseurs in der Ära der Spielereien ist für einen prestigeträchtigen Opernpreis nominiert
- Concierto "Cuentos de ópera para grandes y pequeños"
- Nomination for the Golden Mask and new director at the Krasnoyarsk Opera
- A decision was made to allocate funding for the construction of an opera house at the Moscow Conservatory
- "Theater - territory of freedom" - the work of the artist Vasily Shukhaev at an exhibition in Magadan