Hedgehog in the fog Automatic translate
The animated film "Hedgehog in the Fog" by Yuri Norshtein was released by Soyuzmultfilm studio in 1975 and forever divided the world into two halves - those who see in it something more than a children’s fairy tale, and those who for the most part do not see in it nothing.
The cartoon received many international awards, and in 2003 was recognized as the best in history. But how many of us wondered - for what?
We all love to watch cartoons They entertain us, return us to the warm, carefree world of childhood. Can this be said about the cartoon "Hedgehog in the Fog"? Probably, not.
No one argues that the cartoon is actually a philosophical parable about finding ourselves, finding the absolute, the transcendental transition from the living world to the world of the dead and vice versa, about the journey that each of us will once make. But in what artistic ways did the author manage to achieve such an extraordinary depth of a simple, at first glance, plot? How was the artist able to convey the crystalline purity of the basic human emotions - joy, fear, despair? Of course, the musical accompaniment has a great influence on the viewer, but the main thing, all the same, remains the art series of the cartoon.
The main artistic technique in creating the video series can be called the lack of clear contours and some primitivism of the image. Imperfection of form implies an additional depth of content. At the same time, the images seem to merge with each other, clear lines are erased, forming a single special world that does not at all look like a familiar reality. Fog is both a place of action and a separate acting character, giving the picture volume and meaning, which would not have been possible to achieve in other ways in this context. Perhaps this fog was the first special effect in the history of Soviet animation. The author himself in one of his interviews said that the lack of modern technical means in the artist’s arsenal makes fantasy work, which ultimately leads to the creation of special, unlike anything other than artistic worlds.
- CHILDREN’S PERFORMANCE "DOCTOR Hedgehog" from 3 years old
- Silberhirsch (6+)
- "CÓMO CAPTURAR LA NUBE" 6+
- CLASE MAESTRA INFANTIL a partir de 4 años "ANIMALES FORESTALES SOBRE PIEDRAS"
- El director Yuri Norshtein presentará el libro "Snow on the Grass" como parte de su exposición de aniversario en la Galería Altmans
- "El artista está haciendo una película". Yarbusova y Norshtein. Exposición dedicada al 75 aniversario de Yuri Norshtein en la Galería Altmans
- 50 años del primer musical doméstico animado "Bremen Town Musicians". La historia ficticia de su creación 6+