Igor Dremin: Scratching - the rupture of matter automatic translate
From 12 to 24 March in the «Open Club» is an exhibition «Scratch - the rupture of matter.»
This idea I picked up from the Israeli artist Chaim Sokol. The thought reflects my understanding of the touch of the canvas, the battle from the flat to the rupture into the depths, and that neither the object, nor the matter, with unintentional ease, incompleteness, lightness, restraining inevitability. Freedom and inevitability are the essence of the creative process, the mystery and unexpectedness of the moves and the will of chance.
Address: Outdoor club. Granatny pereulok, 2 pages 2
- Irina Starzhenetskaya and Anatoly Komelin "Signs of Being"
- Igor Dremin: ’Unknown model’ in the ’Open Club’
- "Little Painting" from the master of monumental works of Ivan Lubennikov
- The most interesting events of the Association ’Exhibition Halls of Moscow’ for the upcoming week
- Igor Dremin: Fatality. Exhibition of Modern Painting of Young Artists
- "Color impressions"
- Mozart. Requiem
- "Mozart. Requiem"