Igor Dryomin: Scratch - a gap in matter Automatic translate
From March 12-24, the Open Club hosts the exhibition Scratch - Matter Tear.
I picked up this idea from the Israeli artist Haim Sokol. The thought reflects my understanding of touching the canvas, fighting flat until deep into the gap, and so that neither the object nor the matter, at the same time with unintentional lightness, incompleteness, lightness, which rests on inevitability. Freedom and inevitability are the essence of the creative process, the mystery and unexpectedness of moves and the will of chance.
Address: Open club. Garnet Lane, 2 p. 2
- Irina Starzhenetskaya y Anatoly Komelin "Signos del ser"
- Igor Dryomin: "Unknown Model" in the "Open Club"
- "Little painting" from the master of monumental works Ivan Lubennikov
- Los eventos más interesantes de la Asociación "Salas de exposiciones de Moscú" para la próxima semana
- Igor Dryomin: Fatality. Exhibition of contemporary painting by young artists
- "Impresiones de color"
- Mozart Réquiem
- "Mozart. Requiem"