Igor Dryomin: Andrey Grositsky. Order of things Automatic translate
The new exhibition season of the ARTSTORY gallery will open with the exhibition of works by the classic of Russian contemporary art Andrei Grositsky, The Order of Things, which took place from September 19 to November 10, 2019. The project is dedicated to the 85th anniversary of the artist. Curator - Natalya Grositskaya.
- Igor Dryomin: “One Hundred Hours of Travel” Vasily Krotkov
- Igor Dryomin: Elena Osipova and Konstantin Polyakov (Gandhi) ~ Contrary to
- Igor Dryomin: Faberge and court jewelers
- Igor Dryomin: Nikolay Nasedkin. Oil: personal history
- Igor Dryomin: Vladimir Barkov "Illustrations to Life"
- Igor Dryomin: Words and things
- Igor Dryomin: Eröffnung der Ausstellung von Valeria Zvereva
- Carlson, who lives on the roof, temporarily settled in a gallery on Solyanka