Igor Dryomin: Andrey Grositsky. Order of things Automatic translate
The new exhibition season of the ARTSTORY gallery will open with the exhibition of works by the classic of Russian contemporary art Andrei Grositsky, The Order of Things, which took place from September 19 to November 10, 2019. The project is dedicated to the 85th anniversary of the artist. Curator - Natalya Grositskaya.
- Igor Dryomin: Arithmetic of the Theater 2x2 = 7
- Igor Dryomin: Exhibition MARGOSKI # 2 in the gallery PROMGRAFIKA
- Igor Dryomin: Stepan Erzya and us. Moscow sculpture on Kuznetsk, 11
- Igor Dryomin: Exposición "Formas en el espacio"
- 伊戈尔·德里亚明（Igor Dryomin）：女人的光和瓷质
- Igor Dryomin: The Magic of Theater and Cinema - 2019
- Igor Dryomin: The Artist and the World
- Carlson, who lives on the roof, temporarily settled in a gallery on Solyanka