Igor Dremin: ’15 years of Steppe Nirvana’ automatic translate
Gallery «Khankhalaev» presents in the Central House of Artists from 11 to 19 November the anniversary exhibition project «15 years of Steppe Nirvana.» Created 15 years ago, the gallery immediately became a prominent participant in the Moscow art scene and confidently occupies its niche here. This art can be called «ethno-Contemporary» or modern art, which develops national traditions and images.
The jubilee exposition includes more than 50 picturesque, graphic and sculptural works of the gallery’s artists. Some works are exhibited for the first time.
Participants of the project: Bato Dashitsyrenov, Balzhinima Dorzhiev, Zorikto Dorzhiev, Bato Dugarzhapov, Alexandra Dugarova, I & O Ert, Andrei Bodrov, Alexander Zakharov, Dashi Namdakov, Zhamso Radnaev, Igor Vereshchagin.
The works of the artists of the «Khankhalaev» gallery always surprise with the contrast of traditional techniques with unexpected, paradoxical images; academic creative solutions are often intertwined with grotesque and stylization, and national motifs - with modern artistic language.
- "Steppe story" artist Zorikto Dorzhiev in the Museum. Kramskoy
- Ausstellung von Zorikto Dorzhiev "Steppengeschichte"
- Exhibition of Zorikto Dorzhiev ’Theory of Chaos’
- "Red horse" Balzhinima Dorzhieva replenished the collection of the Irkutsk Art Museum
- Personal exhibition of the artist from Buryatia Balzhinima Dorzhieva
- Sergei Fateev: ’Novinsky Posidyulki’ in the gallery ’On Novinsky’
- Bato Dugarzhapov. Wind plein air
- Exposición de Bato Dugarzhapov ’Oda a la vida’