Anniversary action "Kaluga Museum of Fine Arts in the personal archives of Kaluga" Automatic translate
Kaluga Museum of Fine Arts invites Kaluga residents to take part in the jubilee action "Kaluga Museum of Fine Arts in the Personal Archives of Kaluga" dedicated to the centenary of the museum’s founding.
2018 is a jubilee year for the museum. 100 years ago, in June 1918, on the initiative of a Kaluga doctor Nikanor Ivanovich Vasiliev and based on his personal collection of works of art in Kaluga, an art museum opened its doors.
The museum offers everyone to take part in the action. If items related to visiting our museum are preserved in personal and family archives, these may be museum publications of past years, for example, booklets, exhibition catalogs, postcards, calendars, invitation and entrance tickets, etc. - you can bring them, give them or leave them on temporary storage.
Photos of the museum’s buildings, its halls, exhibits, opening days, museum events, photos of the museum’s employees of previous years can also be posted on social networks with the hashtag of # 100letmy.
The most interesting and rare documents will make up the exhibition "Kaluga Museum of Fine Arts in the personal archives of Kaluga", which will open in June - on the 100th birthday of the Kaluga Museum of Fine Arts.
This exhibition will be a gift for visitors to the anniversary of the museum!
You can bring exhibits for the action starting from April 28.
May 19 - in the framework of the international campaign "Museum Night", a special collection center for exhibits will operate in the museum.
We will also publish the most interesting exhibits on the museum pages on social networks with your signatures.
All donors will receive invitation tickets to the opening day of the exhibition “Ilya Repin. From the collection of the State Russian Museum ”!
- "# NeglinnaYa, ich liebe dich"
- Ausstellung "Geschenke und Anschaffungen"
- Polina Kolesnik - # MyPicturesDont Angst zu sagen
- A unique project “Hearing is easy” has started in Altai
- Wettbewerb für das beste Projekt des Denkmals für den Gründer des Museums Nikanor Ivanovich Vasiliev
- "Der Weg zu 100 Jahren"
- Landscapes of the outstanding master of the Russian landscape Nikolai Dubovsky at an exhibition in Yaroslavl
- Anniversary exhibition of works of the Honored Artist of the Russian Federation Joseph Pavlishak