"Yu. S. Ushakov. Wooden Architecture of the Russian North" Automatic translate
с 13 Февраля
по 24 Марта
Государственный музей архитектуры имени А.В. Щусева
ул. Воздвиженка, д.5/25
Yuri Sergeyevich Ushakov (1928-1996) - Doctor of Architecture, Professor, Laureate of the State Prize of the RSFSR - an outstanding researcher who devoted his life to the history of Russian wooden architecture. Expeditions of the 1960-1970s to remote areas of the Russian North enabled the scientist to conduct field studies of wooden architecture monuments and large architectural complexes.
The exhibition will feature photographs of Ushakov, depicting the unsaved masterpieces of Russian wooden architecture, his travel pencil sketches and watercolors, as well as illustrations by the researcher for the book “Ensemble in the Folk Architecture of the Russian North”, mock-ups of churches of the Kizhi churchyard and other wooden structures. The layout of the recently burned tent church in Kondopoga should draw attention to the fate of Russia’s cultural heritage.
The main topics of the exhibition will be monuments of Russian wooden architecture, historical landscapes of the Russian North, expedition members Yu.S. Ushakova and residents of remote villages who were the guardians of the already gone traditional way of life.
- "Seasons". Exhibition of works by Larisa Ushakova
- Ausstellung "Der unbesiegbare Admiral: Der heilige gerechte Krieger Theodore Ushakov"
- The Tretyakov Gallery has an exhibition of icon painter Simon Ushakov
- Los residentes del frío Ártico calentarán las pinturas del artista Vladimir Ushakov
- Natalia Ponomareva. POST HOLENKOVO. BILDER VON MATUS NATALIA. Gemälde
- Ausstellung von Werken von Vladimir Tsigal. Zum 100. Geburtstag