Exhibition project "Time Silhouettes / Space Z." automatic translate
с 14 по 25 Сентября
Зал изобразительных искусств Поволжского отделения Российской академии художеств
Лаврушинский пер. 15
Creative Union of Artists of Russia
Creative community "TETRA-ART"
"SILHOUETTES OF TIME / IN SPACE Z."
/ Picture art, graphics, silhouette sculpture /
Author Evgeny Natra.
A series of works "Silhouettes of Time" is devoted to the ever-elusive and elusive phantom "Chronos". Time in these works - almost frozen, but a viscous substance with deformation and breaks, with its images and protagonists drawn into its space.
This is another artistic attempt to visualize the symbol of infinity and Uroboros time, as the artist expresses ironically: "grab the Snake by the tail".
Works from the series "Visions and metamorphoses" - the result of a collision of different events and states, visions, manifested in the thin world of akaza, the eternal thought form of the universe.
And finally - silhouette sculpture as the embodiment of frozen time. Ultimately, the author creates his model / utopia of "space-time". Therefore, individual works are not devoid of a share of grotesque, paradox or humor.
The same artistic solutions can be traced in the author’s graphic works executed spontaneously. They are like sketches in an album, but with subsequent processing in digital graphic editors.
* And all this is realized in "Space Z" - a certain metaphysical space that gives everyone the opportunity to express themselves. Where, everyone plays by their own rules... Manifesting their perception and attitude to "time." Where, each uses his techniques available to him and his signs / symbols. The semantics of some of them lead to different traditions and cultures. Where the main thing is not the product of creativity, but the process of creativity itself - as an example of an accessible and exciting game. Something akin to "The game in the beads" by Hermann Hesse or the Chinese game "Go"...
About the author:
EVGENY NETRA is an artist, photographer, designer.
Member of the Creative Union of Artists of Russia, a member of the Union of Designers, a member of the Union of Abstractionists of Russia and other associations. Exhibition activity in Moscow since 1986 in CHA and other exposition platforms.
KHNAKU (National Aerospace University, Kharkov), graduated in 1976, as a design engineer.
Advanced training of the VZNUI them. N. Krupskaya (Faculty of Painting and Graphics), graduation in 1985
Training in design courses (with POC VDNH, 1990-91).
- Designer in the museums of Kostroma, Moscow. Later in the POC VDNH, in construction companies in Moscow (1980-2006)
- Eight-year experience of the artist in the regional children’s theater MOGTK.
- Since 2007, passion for photography, graphic design, sculpture.
- Participation in exhibitions, performances in the framework of the parallel program of the Moscow Biennale of Contemporary Art (in the Darwin Museum, 2010, in "MOS Chaos", 2015, etc.).
- Creation of the "BASILIKA" gallery in Serebryanynichesky Lane, organization of exhibitions and "Garden of Metaphysical Sculpture". (2010 - 2013)
- Participation in international exhibition projects with the support of ТСХР:
- Art project "INOMERIA" (Art Gallery "Dresden", 2014);
- "INSIGHT" (Gallery "On Kashirka", 2016), "Insight" (Art Gallery "VILNIUS", Minsk, 2016);
- "THROUGH THE PRISM OF TIME" (Art Gallery "Dresden", 2017);
- "ART-IDEA: ARCHIDEA" (Art Gallery "Dresden", 2017);
- "THE WHOLE WORLD THEATER." (Museum - the Golitsyn estate in Moscow, the Museum of Contemporary Art in Rostov on Don, etc., 2018-2019);
- Participation in the work of the Creative Workshops of the TSHR (2016 - 2018).
- Participation, supervision in the annual international art project "SPRING ALTERNATIVE" ("Women’s image in contemporary art") at various exhibition venues in Moscow, Moscow region (2011 - 2017).
- Art project "SILHOUETTES OF TIME" (Chekhov’s cult center, 2017).
- Member of the expert council of the "Russian Art Week" in the sections of photography and sculpture (2011 - 2018).
- "ABSTRACTION", "VANGUARD TODAY" in the Artist’s House on the Kuznetsky Most, in the Design Center "ART PLAY" (2017-2018).
- ТСХР "ART TODAY" (Art Gallery "Tushino", May 2018).
- Curator, a participant in the International Art Project "Discovery 2018" in the Art Gallery "Dresden" (Bibirevo, March 2018), etc.
Works of the author in private collections and museums in Moscow, Moscow region, Belgium, France.