Exhibition of paintings by Svetlana Brezitskaya "Impressions of my beloved city" Automatic translate
с 2 Февраля
по 3 Марта
Творческий кластер «АРТМУЗА»
Васильевский остров, 13 линия, дом 70-72
An exhibition of paintings by Svetlana Brezitskaya “Impressions of her beloved city” will be held at the Museum of Modern Art of ARTMUSA.
The artist Svetlana Brezitskaya lives in Finland, is a member of the Society of Artists of the city of Loimaa, as well as the Triad Society of Russian Artists of Finland.
The style, “intuitive realism”, which Svetlana Brezitskaya defines her work, has become the main vector of the further development of Svetlana as a professional painter and she simply explains it: “intuitive” - because there is no academic education, and “realism” - because the artist is honest with the audience, preferring to write reliably without inventing anything.
Svetlana Brezitskaya’s exhibition is dedicated to St. Petersburg, which is incomprehensible to her, representing an image of a riddle, a mystery, endlessly inspiring architecture, a unique history, and her significant silence.
Presenting her debut exhibition, Svetlana strives to show a predominantly non-charming Petersburg with a special charm and creative impulse, thereby not only paying tribute to her beloved city, but also fulfilling an important goal and dream in life to continue to create and develop, talking with her work to an audience whose opinion for the artist is especially valuable.
The exhibition includes more than 20 paintings, performed in a minor color palette, depicting the different moods of the city during the changing natural seasons.
The exhibition will be held from February 2 to March 3.
Gallery: Business Art, 3rd floor.
Entrance to the exhibition is free.
- ROJO Y NEGRO. LA SEGUNDA PARTE. EL PROYECTO DE NATALIA GEORGADZE
- The anniversary of the Hermitage-Vyborg Exhibition Center was celebrated with the Northern Palette exhibition
- "4 seasons". Olga Lebedeva
- 30 ROOMS. GRAPHIC ARTS. LYUDMILA MILKO
- Bilder als Möglichkeit, Geld zu verdienen: Empfehlungen für einen jungen Künstler
- LCD "Aleksandrovsky" in Puschkin
- Exposición de Gráficos y Esculturas de Elizabeth y Denis Donchenko "Laberintos de la mente"
- Exposición fotográfica de Elena Bogdanova "Islandia" 12+