Exhibition of paintings by Roman Liapin "Before" automatic translate
с 19 Июля
по 30 Сентября
Творческий кластер «АРТМУЗА»
Васильевский остров, 13 линия, дом 70-72
Gallery "Lecture Corner" 2nd floor.
The exhibition of painting by Roman Lyapin, famous for his brilliant city landscapes of St. Petersburg and Rome, this time is represented by abstract painting, revealing to the viewer another, for many, new facet of the artist’s creative temperament. “Before” is the first note of the dynamic series. The musician forms his composition based on harmony and rhythm, loudness or minority of sound, art of half-tones. The monumental canvases of Roman Lyapin, presented at the exhibition, burst in with expressive color and generous texture, resembling the primordial matter from which life originated. The colorful sea here speaks a universal language, turning to the unconscious depths of the mind and inviting everyone to find their own interpretation. Images and forms are guessed, brush strokes intertwine, there are accidents, and now the picture is an immense space full of energy and primitive force. The potential offered by such a canvas allows the viewer to dissolve in this magma, to hear the rhythmic sound of the very pulse of creation.
- Exhibition of paintings from the museum of avant-garde art was opened in the Pushkin Museum. Pushkin
- "SeedShaker: Waiting for a Favorable Environment and the Right Time"
- Exposición personal de Roman Lyapin ’QUADRI BRUTTI’
- Exposición de Roman Lyapin "La Citta"
- In Sochi, a jubilee exhibition of paintings by Roman Lyapin, a famous St. Petersburg artist
- Anniversary exhibition of Roman Lyapin ’2856’
- Exhibition ’Lights of the big city. Roman Lyapin »
- Exhibition ’Roman Lyapin. Painting ’in the gallery’ Mokhovaya 18 ’