Vladimir Kireev’s exhibition ’Liturgy of the Faithful’ automatic translate
с 6 Октября
по 12 Ноября
Калужский музей изобразительных искусств
ул. Ленина, 103
On October 6, 2017, at 4:00 pm, the official opening of the first personal exhibition of the graduate of the Russian Academy of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture, Ilya Glazunov Vladimir Kireev, «The Liturgy of the Faithful» will be held at the Kaluga Museum of Fine Arts (103 Lenina St., Blue Hall).
The exhibition will feature paintings dedicated not so much to one or another historical event as to the personal manifestations of the strength of the spirit for the glory of the Fatherland and the people. The destinies of our ancestors and our destinies are links of one chain mail. The departed, living and coming, we all, toilers and soldiers, are present at the endless Liturgy of the faithful. And this is ours, really. And in this truth, our strength. Part of the works will be presented to viewers for the first time.
Vladimir Kireev is a realistic artist, but his realism is not just in the photographic accuracy of the transfer of objects, but in the deepest penetration into their inner essence, which makes the artist’s works metaphorical, full of hidden codes-senses.
All the work of Vladimir Kireev is permeated with love for Russia, for its history. A special place in Vladimir’s work is occupied by religious and philosophical works. This is a kind of parable, reflections in color. Prayer mood imbued with paintings «Above the vanity,» «Above the world,» «To that shore»... A true masterpiece, the word of the real master can be no exaggeration to call the painting «Mirror», which was noted by the Patriarch.
Vladimir Kireev in 2011 graduated from the Faculty of Historical and Religious Painting of the Russian Academy of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture, Ilya Glazunov. He is a member of the Union of Artists of Russia, a member of the International Association of Fine Arts AIAP UNESCO, the winner of the IV All-Russian Contest of Art Works «From Ancient Rus to New Russia», Moscow, Manege Central Exhibition Hall, 2009.
Participated in exhibitions:
- «The science of winning. Military history in the fine arts «, held in the Museum of the Great Patriotic War on Poklonnaya Hill in Moscow;
- «Russia is young» Academy of the Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation (Moscow, 2009);
- All-Russian exhibition «Symbols of the Fatherland - 2014«;
- «Frontiers» (Moscow, 2014);
- laureate of the exhibition-competition «Moscow through the eyes of the young» (2007);
- All-Russian art exhibition «Young artists of Russia (Moscow, Central House of Artists, 2010);
- «20 years of the Russian Academy of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture» (CEH «Manezh», 2007);
- Exhibition «Under the Light of the Motherland», Bronnitsy, 2009.
- Regional final exhibition-competition. Afanasiya Kulikova, - Kaluga, Regional Picture Gallery «Image», 2011, (premium of the OKG «Obraz»)
- The final exhibition of the Kaluga branch of the CRA (January-February 2012).
Also participated in the project «Unconquered. Russian way «in the museum and exhibition complex New Jerusalem (with the support of the Government of the Moscow region).
The exhibition will run until November 12, at: Lenin, 103.
- "20/40, paisajes de acuarela, estaciones"
- "Vasnetsov. Russian fairy tales"
- "EVPATORIYA, I LOVE YOU" 6+
- Ausstellung von Kilina Tatiana Alexandrowna
- Maler Anatoly Sysoev. Über mich …
- Ausstellung junger Theater- und Kinokünstler - "Klin"
- Noche de museos-2017 en la Galería Irkutsk de V. Bronstein
- Exposición ’Espíritu y Números’