EXHIBITION UNDER THE OPEN SKY IN THE GARDEN ’HERMITAGE’ automatic translate
с 10 Ноября
по 31 Января
ул. Каретный Ряд, д. 3
From November 10, 2015 to January 31, 2016, the School of Watercolor Sergei Andriyaka, with the support of the Department of Culture of Moscow, will present an exhibition of works by students in the Hermitage Garden.
The exhibition features 29 (twenty-nine) high-quality reproductions of paintings made using the latest technology in the field of large-format printing. Bright colors, elegance of lines and skill of young artists will surprise visitors of the park and make you distract from gloomy cold weather.
Pictures are installed on the outside of the fence in front of the main entrance to the garden (Karetny ryad street, 3). Free admission.
- Exhibition "Artists of the School of Watercolors. Painting, Graphics"
- The exhibition "Masterpieces of Western European Watercolors and Graphics from the Collection of AG Egorov. Italy, France. Spain"
- El artista popular ruso Sergei Andriyaka en la Casa de los libros de Moscú
- En Moscú, una exposición de la Academia y la escuela de acuarelas de Sergei Andriyaka
- Movable exhibition of watercolors by Sergey Andriyaka is opened in the regional museum of Kursk
- DAY OF OPEN DOORS AT SCHOOL OF AQUARELI SERGEY ANDRIAKI
- In the academy of Andriyaka an exhibition of the artist Valentin Borisov was opened, dedicated to his jubilee