Exhibition "Non-Capital Moscow" automatic translate
с 15 Мая
по 31 Марта
Музей археологии Москвы
Манежная площадь, дом 1а
On May 15, the Nestolitsa Moscow exhibition will open at the Museum of Archeology of Moscow, a branch of the Museum of Moscow. The exhibition - unique archaeological finds from the Museum.
The exhibition Non-Capital Moscow is devoted to the history of Moscow during the periods of its non-capital being. Viewers will see how the special rhythm of the city has changed - from patriarchal and conservative to industrial and revolutionary. They learn how sociopolitical transformations influenced the everyday culture of citizens.
Among the exhibits are archaeological finds found on the territory of Moscow and the Moscow region, as well as coronation coins, monuments of faleristics (commemorative medals), dishes, items from memorable services and much more from the funds of the Museum of Moscow.
The exposition is supplemented by plans of Moscow of the XVIII and XX centuries and images of Moscow urban views.
The exhibition is timed to the 100th anniversary of academic archeology.
- "Dmitry Zhilov (1891–1959). Painting, sculpture, graphics"
- MUSICAL INFANTIL. 2+. ’EL TEATRO DEL ELEFANTE ROSADO’ y ’VERDAD VERDADERA’
- Igor Dremin: Dashi Namdakov
- Exhibition of Modern Art and Design ’Art-Decor’
- Exhibition of porcelain ’Winter motives’
- Exhibition Marya Burago "Poor people"
- "Petrelory archeology"